Dancing orbs

 


This is a page from my art journal that I had collected "spare ink" from my glass mat onto. It wasn't too good and I didn't think I could do much with it, but pleased to say after building up the ink, then stamping and stencilling I'm quite pleased how it turned out.

This is for the current Lavinia challenge of "dancing orbs". I decided the first hare was watching the orbs, the second one is wondering what the first hare is looking at and the third hare is looking at an orb that has fallen to the ground!

Comments

Aquarius said…
Fantastic use of the 'spare' ink left on your glass mat and it fits the Lavinia challenge beautifully. Love how you've imagined what the hares are thinking 😀
brenda said…
Gave me a smile reading what all the Hares are doing, clearly you live in the same fantasy world as me, welcome.

B x
Your background looks just amazing Lynn, love so much how you built it by cleaning your mat and then stencilling... And such magical scene with the hares and the mushroom houses, orbs, butterfly and greeneries! A so striking AJ page!!!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This has turned out great Lynn, and a lovely use of left over ink. Great stamping too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Pauline C said…
Brilliant use of your mopped up ink, and your story if the hares is just adorable xx
Pauline xx
WOW! Superb journal page. so many interesting details. Sorry to have been awol, hope to keep up now.
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
Wonderful, what a great way to make something out of waste ink. Love the story of the hares xx