It's Autumn!

I'm here today with the new themes for October at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations and it's Autumn themes!

First the card above is for We Love Stamping where the theme is Autumn Colours. I used a Fox stamp onto a background I had created and then faux bleached. Behind that I used a PB stamp with brown inks and then doodled around the edges.

We have two great prizes on offer, an A5 Pheasant stamp set and stencil from AALL and Create


My second card is for Stamping Sensations where the theme is All Things Autumn. 

I stamped leaves over a stenciled background and then heat embossed with various gold powders. I then did the same thing over a background I had created and cut them out. The wording is some cloth stickers from my stash, so old that the glue is dried up lol!


Here you can see the embossing a little clearer.

Our prize this month ...

   
Highlight Crafts - 2 prizes, Crown and Glory stamp set and Dainty Blue dies and coordinating Reflections

Comments

brenda said…
I do love a Fox despite how they hound our hens, this one has a real look of intent as well. Your second card is very lush with the gold EP's, perfect for the theme.

B x
Aquarius said…
Two super autumnal cards for the challenges
pinky said…
Two beautiful autumn cards in perfectly rich colours Lynn. I especially love that fox, coloured so beautifully!
Fab fox and lovely falling leaves on these two delightful cards. Those cloth letter stickers work perfectly with this design! Hugs, Lesley
Wow, your fox seems so realistic! A very impressive card! So beautiful also the second one with that lovely design! The embossing looks great!
Happy Sunday!
crafty-stamper said…
Two beautiful cards love the Autumn leaves and beautifully coloured fox-they are beautiful despite killing our ducks!
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two awesome creations Lynn. I particularly like the fox creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Mrs.B said…
WOW - that fox is stunning and he looks fabulous against the tree background. Love the falling autumn leaves, I can imagine how rich they will look with the gold embossing powders.
Avril xx
Dora said…
Beautiful cards. Love the leaves but I like the fox too.
Mervi said…
Wild and gorgeous cards;-))m
Fiona said…
great cards Lynn, fabulous fox but I do love the leaves...very elegant.

Fi
x
Liz said…
Two lovely cards, Lynn. Great fox on the first card and I love the stylish design on the second. xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made a gorgeous and a beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Lynn that image of the Fox is awesome the colours, the background it is all top notch
hugs
lorraine x
Pauline C said…
2 beautiful autumn cards Lynn - fantastic foximage, and gorgeous rich autumn colours.
Pauline xx
Vicky Hayes said…
Isn't autumn lovely?! I can tell you think so too Lynn because these two cards are really celebrating the season! I love the second card where the leaves look as if they are swirling in an autumnal wind but the first card is sensational! I love the background you created and your foxy fellah is absolutely gorgeous! Vicky x