Three Christmas cards

 


Time for the mid month reminder at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations and they both have a Christmas theme.

At Stamping Sensations the theme is Christmas Celebrations. I used a CI stamp for a modern twist on a Christmas card. Layering up a background with various stamps and stencils and then stamping over the top. I used an offcut of my background for the sentiment. 

At We Love Stamping our theme is simply Christmas. For my DT card I used another CI stamp. I did two versions, one I stamped directly onto the card and stencilled the background before using a die cut circle. On the second one I stamped the image and then fussy cut out.

Comments

brenda said…
A lovely post Lynn, do like how you built up the background on the first.

B x
Aquarius said…
I love this Llama stamp and also the way you've used it on the first card.. Not come across the second CI stamp but the two traditional wreath cards are beautiful as well
Thank you for your kind words on my blog, the wreath stamp is just gorgeous. Your Christmas cards are lovely x
Three fabulous cards Lynn, love so much that Llama stamp and how you used it so creatively with the stencils/stamps!! Beautiful wreath cards as well, very festive!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs
Mrs.B said…
Three great cards Lynn, love the Llama, he's so cool and the Christmas wreaths look fabulous.
Avril xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
lovely and beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Great cards, love the stencilled backgrounds. It is always nice to see more than one version of a card as just swapping colours can make a big difference. Can't choose between green or red though. Both are as good as each other xx
Beautiful cards Lynn, love the Llama, so different. Love your wreaths too.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful cards love the wreaths and love the cool looking Llama
Carol x
Mervi said…
Fabulous set of cards, lovely work;-))m
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three very different creations Lynn but all lovely in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx