Using those dies

 


This week at Allsorts Lorraine has chosen the theme of Anything goes, with the option to add a number.

I have chosen to go with anything goes option this week, as I had got out some unused dies and decided to have a play with them. I used snippets from my plain card box and was just messing around to see how they cut, when I decided they were good enough to go on a card. So I managed to find another snippet that fitted the birthday greeting and mounted it onto a piece of DP. I then used two square dies to cut frame. 

This week our winner will receive a £15 store voucher from  Stamp Addicts 


Comments

brenda said…
DO like the colour palette today Lynne and such delicate corner dies.

B x
Aquarius said…
You've certainly been busy with some of your dies to make this lovely card
KarinsArtScrap said…
so elegant and gorgeous Lynn

gr karin
Lisa said…
Super gorgeous die cuts. Great paper colors too.
The filigree corner dies make a lovely feature on this pretty card.
Lorraine
Ellibelle said…
Such a beautiful and elegant card with these gorgeous dies!
A sweet card Lynn, and it's very elegant too! Love your new dies and they look so beautiful on that background! Fabulous palette and well done using your snippets!
Mervi said…
Fabulous and elegant card;-))m
Crafting Queen said…
Lovely set of dies you used,love the colours as well. Anesha x
Sarn said…
Great die cutting and lovely colours. Nice card xxx
HilaryJane said…
Great use of your card snippets, love that lacy corner die too xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so pretty Lynn, love the colours you have used. Very feminine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Such a lovely colour mix Lynn and great dies and placement too.
Faith x
Pauline C said…
Fabulous dies Lynn and I love how you have used them and the beautiful colour combo - pink & green is one of my favourites.
Pauline xx
coldwaters2 said…
Another beautiful card Lynne those dies look ACE I also love the colours you have used
hugs
lolo x