It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week. I've gone for the themw of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Certainly everyone already seems to have had lights up for several weeks now. But with a December birthday, I like to reserve the festivities to begin after that is out of the way.

You will have seen me use this paper pad before. I thought a new way to use it up would be with this Studio Light die. I have had great fun making these three cards. The one below actually uses some snippets to utilise the bits of the pad I had left from previous makes.



Our prize this week are two sets of  Card-io stamp sets.

 



Hope to see you over at the challenge.

Comments

Sarn said…
Love the shape of these cards Lynn. Great way to use up some festive/ winter snippets too. Xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are gorgeous Lynn

gr karin
Lisa said…
Love the fold and great images and papers too.
Viv said…
These are lovely Lin!
Ellibelle said…
What a beautiful paper pad with these wonderful and cute woodland creatures! You showcased them all so perfectly and loving the sentiments!
Awwww.... I just LOVE your triptych card, that DP is delightful, really adore it! You used your scraps very well! And the die you used is on my wishlist!
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card with beautiful papers;-))m
Dena J said…
Such beautiful winter birds and a great shape and fold design.
brenda said…
All behind so catching up and love everything about these, shape and of course animals.

B x
HilaryJane said…
These cards look fabulous. That's a great way to use your papers. The die helps then look so special xx
You can't beat a Robin on a Christmas card and this one has two! Fab card.
Lorraine
Stunning card Lynn. Love the shape and the Robins, such cheeky birds, love your other gorgeous cards too, all so beautiful.
Faith x
Mrs.B said…
Lovely cards Lynn, love the shape an that looks like a great paper pad.
Avril xx
Pauline C said…
Gorgeous cards lynn - I love the shape of them (I have this die but struggle with it a bit as it doesn't fit in my small die cutting machine!!) and the papers are really lovely and so festive.
Pauline xx
Anke said…
WOW Lynn your cards are so beautiful, I love the one with the robins ... so lovely and the sentiments are wonderul.

Hugs
Anke
KraftyKoolKat said…
These three cards are so delightful Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx