Pretty in Pink and Blue and a Winter Wonderland

 
A mid month reminder for the challenges where I am on the DT.

My first card is for the theme at We Love Stamping "I love..." and mine are feminine images, embossing folders and die cutting. I used a Stamperia image for this card. Stamped over an inky snippet I had with a lot of white space. I added a little colour with a promarker to certain parts of the image. I then put her against an embossed background which I also stencilled over. Then an old Bigz Butterly TH die which I haven't had out for a very long time and also stamped some butterflies over it. The background paper is from a TL magazine.

My second card is for Stamping Sensations the theme is "Anything Stamped with the option of Winter Wonderland". The focal sentiment is from Inkylicious and a favourite of mine. The circle sentiment is from Indigo Blu. The background paper is from another TL magazine. The stamped image is from Penny Black and I tried to give it a hazy look as if looking through the snow coming down. Finished off with die cuts from JND and memory box.

Comments

Aquarius said…
A gorgeous steampunk lady against that delicate and pretty background - love it. The Christmas card is great as well.
Sarn said…
COR that first card is really COOL and trendy. What a sassy lady. Great card.

Loving the winter scene card too. Very wintry! xxx
Mervi said…
Two fabulous cards, the feminine is gorgeous one;-))m
The first card is such a gorgeous feminine creation Lynn, I love the colour mix and the butterfly border and embossing. Your second is a beautiful scene with the great stone background with the snowflakes. Love them both.
Faith x
Mrs.B said…
A lovely feminine birthday card, it's a fabulous image.
It's a lovely snowy image and looks great against your background.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
Brilliant cards, I particularly like that very stylish lady with the pink background, stunning xx
Pauline C said…
Two superb cards Lynn - fabulous image and background on the birthday card, and your colouring on the snow scene is just beautiful. Plus you have used my absolute favourite snowflake border die which I think always adds something magical to any card.
Pauline xx
Liz said…
Two super cards, Lynn. I especially love the first one, the feminine design is beautiful. xx
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards love the Steampunk lady and great Wintry scene
Carol x
Two very beautiful cards Lynn, the first one is stunning with that lady and the embossed butterflies! Love the peaceful feel of the second one, too!
KarinsArtScrap said…
very beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
A gorgeous image for your WLS card Linby - love the background you gave her with the butterflies, both immediately behind her and to the side
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
Very different but equally beautifully designed Lynn.

B x
Wendy L said…
Great cards, don't do steam punk but fab lady, x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really awesome creations Lynn. Very different but very regal in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lisa said…
I love that steam punk image and the great layout too. I totally need to look for some fun steam punk images for my son and his friends, they would love some cards with the images.