Seeing fairies


Double fairies in today's post but totally different themes for my DT cards at the monthly challenges .

Firs of all at We Love Stamping our theme is "I love...". My card shows a few of the things I love, being Lavinia stamps, stencils and die cutting. I used Lavinia stamps to great the scene and then stencilled over. I found a last piece of this co ordinating cardstock in the snippet box but had to cut the corners for the bottom die to fit it on! So, I am popping over to the Snippet Playground with this one.

Our prize this month is a Scrapbook kit and matching dies from Craft Stash



At Stamping Sensations the theme is "Anything Stamped with the option of Winter Wonderland". I used a set of preloved spellbinder dies to make a globe for the stamped Lavinia fairy to be looking down on the winter wonderland. I used a piece of paper from an old papermania pad for the background, and then a piece of snowfall acetate over the top.
We have two lovely prizes this month, a die and a stamp set from Craft Stash.


















Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card Lynn

gr karin
Oh, wow!!! They are both adorable! I love Lavinia stamps too, but use them only times to times. Absolutely amazing scene on the first card (my today's fav from you), such wonderful background and composition!! Fabulous palette, too!
The snow globe is so delicate in lilac and white, and the snowy acetate has been a clever idea to compliment the wintery scene!!
Hugs, happy Sunday!
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful cards and love all the stamps
Carol x
brenda said…
I love them both equally Lynn and it would be impossible to choose a favourite.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Love both these, such great scenes. Great background and colours on the first and the second has a lovely wintry feel to it that conjures up the magic of seeing it snowing when you are a child. Wonderfull cards xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations. I love all your mystical creations.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Sarn said…
Two stunning fairy cards and both so different! Gorgeous work Lynn.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come up and have a nice hot chocolate with Di and I when you've finished going down the tube slide! xxx
Mervi said…
Two fabulous and gorgeous cards;_))m
Fiona said…
oh so pretty...I love the colours and the fairies...wow!

Fi
x
Di said…
Wow Lynn - two really stunning cards! I don't know how you ladies create such gorgeous scenes - always so beautiful. Of course, I adore the lilac!

Hugs

Di xxx
LesleyG said…
Fabulous fairy cards, love both designs xxx
AWESOME cards Lynn, pretty colour mixes and beautiful scenes.
Faith x
Mrs.B said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn, love the inky background with the b/white flowers and the pretty snow scene makes you feel you are looking out of the window.
Avril xx
Pauline C said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn - love all the things you love on your first card which has turned out so pretty, and your sweet fairy snow scene is also very magical.
Pauline xx
Anke said…
Beautiful cards Lynn, I love the first one with the pretty flowers.

Hugs
Anke
Lisa said…
Wonderful collection of Livinia images on both cards. Nicely done!