Week 708/9 at Allsorts

 


Our new challenge will run for two weeks over the Christmas period at Allsorts. Brenda is the host and she has chosen the theme of Clean and Simple (CAS).

My card uses completely white cardstock, but the winter sun has given it a bit of a tinge. The two digis are from a recent papercraft mag download and I combined them together using MCS. I then added my own sentiment, one which always brings me comfort when I see a robin. I just printed out, coloured with promarkers and matted onto a piece of red paper adding a die cut greeting.

We have 3 prizes from Highlight CraftsAALL and Create and 3 images from Ruth Hamilton Design 

Comments

brenda said…
Had a similar issue with cardstock Lynn. A perfect card for our theme.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas.

B x
Aquarius said…
Always nice to see a chirpy robin and your words are great
Adorable robin beautifully coloured and the sentiment is a so sweet one, love it!!
Wishing you a peaceful and joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Sending hugs!
Alice xxx
HilaryJane said…
lovely simple card for the season, a robin always comes visiting me when I am in the garden. Wishing you a very special Christmas. I find that the colour often goes wrong on my photos when the light is low and I get too close. It is the time of year, such poor light xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn
Have a very Merry Christmas

gr karin
I LOVE this Lynn, a beautiful card and sentiment.
Happy Christmas
Faith x
Sarn said…
Lovely sentiment to match your pretty robin image. Great card.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and yours. x
Pauline C said…
Beautiful image Lynn and a brilliant and heartwarming sentiment. Wishing you and all your family a Merry Christmas, and thanks for all your support and inspiration through the year
Pauline xx
Mrs.B said…
A lovely card Lynn, love the image and sentiment.
Merry Christmas to you.
Avril xx
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done and a perfect CAS creation! Love the color scheme!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is a really lovely and traditional CAS creation Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lisa said…
Fabulous image, wonderful colors and CAS perfection. I hope you have a wonderful 2023. Looking forward to seeing what you share in the New Year.
Anke said…
Oh Lynn I love your robin card and the wonderful sentiment.

I am always very happy when I see a robin in the garden.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Hugs
Anke