Fave colour and sparkle

 



Happy New Year to you all.

Time for new themes at the challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping, where our theme is Favourite colours and at Stamping Sensations the theme is Add Some Sparkle.

My first card for We Love Stamping uses one of my fave colours teal. I am a big purple fan but when it comes to decorating I'm a teal fan and bought new settees in this colour last year. I also have a a few bags in this colour too. I stamped an old SU mandala stamp in grey and then used teal watercolour to flick over and stamp part of the sentiment. 

Our prize this month two prizes of an AALL and Create Heart Grunge stamp set and Petals and Pods stencil. 



The second card could have been for We Love Stamping but as I had added so much sparkle it was better suited to Stamping Sensations for the theme of  Add Some Sparkle. I used Lavinia stamps and a circle stencil to create the background. I then die cut the frame and backed it with sticky paper I had put glitterbitz onto.

Our prize from our Patron this month  Highlight Crafts and the prizes are their Crown and Glory stamp set and Lightly Fluttered die set.

Comments

brenda said…
The aqua works well with the soft grey and of course I love the more vibrant colours and sparkle on your Lavinia card.

Happy New Year.

B x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two gorgeous creations Lynn, I love the colour palette on both.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
The teal on white with grey looks so very elegant Lynn, and such gorgeous stamp! Love the purple tones of the second one too, and your playing with the circle stencil looks so eye-catching!! Such clever idea, thanks for the inspiration! It is just perfect to make the fairy and seed pop!
Happy New Year!!
Fiona said…
2 fab cards Lynn, but I do love the fairy one.

Happy New Year.

Fi
x
HilaryJane said…
Two beautiful cards, but I do love the soft look of the first one. very clever idea xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are very beautiful cards Lynn Happy New Year

gr karin
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the colours of the first one and your circle background technique in the fairy one is fabulous.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and All My Best Wishes for 2023.
Avril xx
Wendy L said…
Lovely cards Lynn, love the fairy one, great colours. Xx
coldwaters2 said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn the images and colours are wonderful
hugs
lolo x
OH! WOW! Lynn, these are gorgeous cards, beautiful designs too.
Happy New Year
Faith x
Mervi said…
Two fabulous cards, the fairy card is so gorgeous.
Happy New Year;-))m
A gorgeous pair of cards Lin - love the WLS one, with the subtle use of colour
Happy New Year
Blessings
Maxine
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cardsand all the sparkle
Carol x