Winter blues

 



I'm sorry if it's too early to be seeing Christmas cards but the optional theme at Allsorts this week just naturally took me there. Lorraine has an Anything Goes theme if you don't want to do the option of Winter blues.

I decided to break open one of my Papercraft Society boxes, which have been neglected. I added some dies by JND and Memory Box. 

I'm also entering the card above into the Four Seasons challenge for "winter".


The make below was for the Lavinia challenge last month of Falling Snow (minus the greetings which are not Lavinia). 


Remember our prize draw is monthly now for all the weekly challenges. Here are this months prizes and patrons.


Comments

brenda said…
Love them both Lynn, I've been admiring the first all week and each time I think Banksy, so serene.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are very beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
Liz said…
Two gorgeous cards Lynn. xx
Aquarius said…
Two lovely cards, especially like the one with the hare. Never too early to make Christmas cards
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful creations Lynn, both featuring wonderful winter blues!
HilaryJane said…
Those trees make a wonderful backdrop for your blue diecuts. Great idea. I always love anything Lavinia so your second card is great too xx
Two so beautiful cards Lynn, the first one looks so artistic and impressive and love the sweetness of the second one with that Lavinia hare and the soft stencilled background! Love the sentiment arrangement too!
Hugs, have a lovely beginning of the week
Dena J said…
Such a creative card! I really love the blue on the gray images. Very effective.
Sarn said…
I absolutely LOVE your PS box card. SO unusual and so fabulous. Very atmospheric. xxx
Mervi said…
Both gorgeous cards Lynn, my fave is the magical hare one;-))m
Two super cards Lynn, lovely DP on the first and the added die cuts create a fab effect.
Lorraine
Pauline C said…
2 fantastic makes Lynn - I love the wintry forest feel of the first one, and I see one of my favourite Memory Box snowflake border dies .... so intricate and pretty!! The Lavinia one is both pretty and cute!
Pauline xx
WOW! Lynn, both are so very beautiful. Gorgeous creations.
Faith x
Diane said…
Beautiful winter cards!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}
This is beautiful, Linby. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We're so grateful to have you play along with us.