Be sentimental

 


This is an image I've drawn in the procreate app on my ipad. I used a special effect over her hair and some faux stencilling - all done digitally. I then colourised each image al la Andy Warhol! I stencilled the background and then added a handstamped visible image sentiment which I coloured with distress watercolour pencils. 

I'm entering this card into the Country View challenge for Be Sentimental.

I had also printed out the same image larger, but this time I used a Miss P stamp over the face and added extra stencilling with ink. The background is a visible image stencil.

Comments

brenda said…
I'm always intrigued by what you create on your computer programmes Lynn, this is so effective with the colour variants.

B x
Very modern and striking hybrid cards, you are so good with digital painting!
Hugs
KarinsArtScrap said…
these cards are looking great very different Lynn

gr karin
Pauline C said…
These are very funky and original Lynn, very creative use of your software
Pauline xx
HilaryJane said…
I spend some time a while back trying to learn how to use a digital drawing app and did make some progress, but then didn't use it for a while and now I have forgotten it all! I am very impressed, this is beautiful well done xx
Liz said…
A very modern creation Lynn, looks great. I wouldn't know where to start to produce something like this. xx