Down in the woods



It's the start of a new month at the challenges that I am on the DT for  at We Love Stamping, where our theme is Anything stamped with the option to add a stencil and at Stamping Sensations where our theme is Anything stamped with the option to use the sketch below.


My first card is for We Love Stamping. I used a Clarity Stencil and Lavina stamps to create the card. The stencil colours are the ones suggested by Clarity, as is the outlining in brown pen and I substituted stamps I already had. 

Our prizes this month...
 


Highlight Crafts two prizes, Crown and Glory stamp set and Little Tweet die

My second card is for Stamping Sensations and I went with the optional sketch. I used stamps from a Ukrainian designer Lesia Zgharda. I just love all her designs and my order arrived through the post so quickly.

I used the two stamps and cut out with a pinpoint circle die. Then I cut an aperture and debossed frame into a piece of square card for the background. I lightly stencilled over the background card.

Our prize this month is from Oakwood  and will be a bundle of stamps and/or dies


Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous cards Lynn

gr karin
brenda said…
So it's Fox' all the way Lynn but in totally different styles, the Lavinia ones sit so well against the Clarity stencil and the second a great take on the sketch.

B x
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards love the stamps and stencilled backgrounds
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two such gorgeous creations Lynn. Love them both in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Sarn said…
Two BEAUTIFUL cards Lynn. I am particularly taken with the first one - what a great combo of Lavinia and Clarity products. Very striking. xxx
HilaryJane said…
Two really very special cards today Lynn. Love the way you have outlined the trees on the first card and coloured them in on the second xx
Love foxes and wildlife, and both your cards look fabulous, they are so different but equally very beautiful!
Hugs
Liz said…
Beautiful cards Lynn, lovely designs. xx
Vicky Hayes said…
Just lovely Lynn! I especially like the top one with its stylised trees and misty look. Vicky x
Pauline C said…
Two superb cards Lynn - both fab in their own ways. I particularly love the first one as that is a fantastic stencil which sets off the Lavinia foxes so well, and in such a great colour scheme.
Pauline xx
Mervi said…
Love the fox card, gorgeous design Lynn;-))m
Fabulous cards and designs, with beautiful paring of stamps Lynn.
Faith x