From me to you

 


This is a page in my art journal that I created for the current Lavinia challenge of "From me to You". My thinking being that the lady is handing her crown to the owl.

I always seem to create better in my journal - I find it quite freeing when I can tear myself away from making cards lol!

I knew which stamps I wanted to use but how to fill the background? I decided to use a stencil twice over in two colours at the top and in green at the bottom. I then used some other stamps using the same colours. 

Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful art journal page, Lynn. xx
brenda said…
Very pretty Lynn and like the thinking behind it, my sort of logic completely.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a very beautiful page Lynn

gr karin
KraftyKoolKat said…
A gorgeous journal page Lynn, I love your layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Aquarius said…
Beautiful journal page - something I've yet to try 😉
Ellibelle said…
Love it, Lynn! Beautiful stenciling and stamping!
It seems that your creativity goes better in the flow on AJ pages, perhaps because you have more space? I prefer bigger space to play freely!
Amazing scene, love the idea of the crow for the owl and the background is really fantastic! That fairy is my favourite from Lavinia (and have to buy her!)
Hugs, have a lovely weekend!