Matching pairs

 



This week at Allsorts the optional theme is "Matching Pairs" with the option to also enter using Anything goes.

For my DT card I made a matching envelope for my card. I used elements from a V&A craft magazine for this card. Embossing folder, papers, dies and stamps with the sentiment die from a TL set. 

I love this magazine but until now haven't really utilised it. For the envelope I simply stamped the bird and one of the flowers onto it.

I'd also like to enter this card into the Country View Challenge for Be Sentimental.

Prizes from OakwoodHighlight CraftsAALL and Create and Craft Stash, these links take you to their individual websites and you can read more about each on our Patrons’ page here.



Comments

brenda said…
Good you got to use some of the items from the magazine Lynn and pretty paper pieced flowers.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Wow! This is amazing, love so much any detail!! The embossed/inked panel makes the lovely bird just POP!
Sarn said…
Such a lovely birthday card. Love the background as well as the focal bird. xxx
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully designed! Love how you added color to the embossing and the paper piecing looks fantastic! Beautifully done envelope too!
HilaryJane said…
That embossing folder has made the most amazing background. Great matching envi too xx
Pauline C said…
Beautiful card Lynn, all the different elements from the magazine are fab, and I love how you have put them together.
Pauline xx
Liz said…
Beautiful card Lynn, lovely design. I love the matching envelope. xx
Crafting Queen said…
Really lovely card, great textures. Anesha x
Dena J said…
Love this, Lynn. The soft botanical tone of the colors just perfect for the bird and leaves.
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really gorgeous pair Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wendy L said…
Love it Lynn and great to pair the envelope too, xxx
A beautiful project, I love the muted colours you have used too.
Lorraine
Craftyfield said…
I love the look of the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges.
Vicky Hayes said…
I love the gorgeous William Morris (?) prints you used here Lynne. I've never come across V&A mag and must look out for it :) Vicky x