Wings, blooms and a cottage

 



DT Card for Stamping Sensations

It's a bumper post from me today as all three challenges I am on the DT for have challenge posts.

First up is the new challenge at Allsorts challenge today and the theme of Anything goes - with the option of things with wings. For my "things with wings" I've used a Crafty Individuals  Seagulls stamp onto a background I made with brushos. I know you can't see their wings, but they are seagulls! I used some Nuvo drops to add details to the scarves and hats and dotted around the card. Finally I did a hand doodled border and added a Waffle Flower die and stamped sentiment.
Next it's a mid month reminder for We Love Stamping where the theme is Anything stamped with the option to add a stencil. I took a piece of dotty background paper and stencilled the poppies onto it. I then used a poppy stamp and in the background a butterfly stamp by Ukrainian designer Lesia Zgharda. I paper pieced the poppy with paper from the same pack as the background and then added some dew drops over where each of the dots on the paper are. The sentiment is from Stamping All Day. for a change instead of matting with my fave TL die I cut a frame and put it over the whole thing.

As this card includes the use of a stencil I am linking up at the AAA Birthday challenge.

Our prizes this month...
Highlight Crafts two prizes, Crown and Glory stamp set and Little Tweet die

Finally at Stamping Sensations a reminder of our theme of Anything Stamped with the option to use this sketch. 

For this card I took a prescored A6 card and using a circle die shaped the top and then die cut a frame to go over the stamped image. I then water coloured the image and added a sentiment.

This months lucky winner will received a £25 bundle of products from Oakwood.

Comments

brenda said…
Lovely contrasts of colour and style scrolling down your post Lynn and each one beautifully done, figure you know my favourite though.

B x
Aquarius said…
Great selection of inspirations here - just love the quirky seagulls
KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
Lisa said…
That bird image on the first card is fabulous and nice addition of the texture to that card too.

Beautiful red flowers on the second card.

That scene on the third card is very eye catching in those colors.
A fab selection of cards for your DT inspiration Lynn, I love the quirky seagulls stamp.
Lorraine
Sarn said…
Love all three cards Lynn.

The Allsorts one is a really fun and quirky image and I love the Smile die cut you added.

The WLS poppy card is so pretty, and I LOVE the shape of the SS cottage card. xxx
Fun and quirky card for Allsorts, love the bit of texture on the seagulls dresses.
The poppies card looks so vibrant and cheerful and the last one -my fav- is very sweet and peaceful. Love the arch frame with the circle inside, too, great design!
Have a lovely weekend!
Ellibelle said…
Three fabulous cards, Lynn. The brushos background for the birds looks fantastic. And love your doodled border. Fun words on the bird card too. Reminds me of when my son was a toddler and he said "Who turned the sun off?" as it went behind some clouds. LOL Still have to laugh when I think of that!!
Your other cards are just as fabulous. Love that sky on your water colored scene and stunning red poppies!
Pauline C said…
Three fabulous cards Lynn .. you’ve been really busy !
I love the quirky image and fab brusho background on the first, with a perfect sentiment to finish it off.
Great stencilling and stamping on the second, that stencil looks familiar, I think I may have received it as a prize … must go and look as I feel inspired now!!
Very inventive shaped card with pretty image for the third .. lovely colouring too on your cottage image.
Pauline xx
crafty-stamper said…
All beautiful cards love all the stamps but the first one is my favourite
Carol x
Mrs.B said…
A lovely array of cards Lynn, love those seagulls and the flowers are gorgeous. but I do love the design of the country cottage.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
Love those seagulls, I had to scroll back and take a closer look to see, yes they are seagull. That one definitely made me smile. Love the poppies and spots on your second card and gorgeous country scene on the third card. Definitely a trio of excellent inspiration. Thank you xx
Liz said…
Three super cards, Lynn. I love those quirky seagulls. xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three amazing creations Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Dena J said…
The seagulls are adorable. Such a clever card.
LOVE your fabulous mix of cards Lynn, love the first fun card, Yep! a smile indeed. Your second poppy is beautiful, love the poppy on the white with the sentiment. Then your so beautiful third card, with pretty colour mix and a wonderful sentiment. Love them all.
Faith x
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the bright stenciled flowers! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday
Mervi said…
All so fabulous cards, my fave is the first one;-))m
Jane said…
Oh the poppies are so pretty, really caught my eye. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!