CRM inspired


This is a stencil and gelli plate print I made. I stamped the sentiment over the top and heat embossed and then mounted onto black card. I felt it was missing something, so when I put it onto a 6x6 card base I decided to do a little side feature.

I used some stamps from a discontinued company Waltzing Mouse and then from my snippets of left over die waste I used little squares to emulate the CRM look.

I'm entering this card into the Once Upon a Time challenge for the book Harold and the Purple Crayon. I thought that the stencil pattern echoed the crayon lines on the book cover.


Last month at this challenge I was delight to be a top pick with this card.

As the challenge at AAA Cards is to be inspired by a Move, Song or Book I'm also entering into that challenge too. 

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a great card Lynn and congrats with your top picks

gr karin
Aquarius said…
A great CRM inspired design for this card
Great work with your stencils and stamps, love the unusual design and the palette!!
Hugs
Pauline C said…
Very stylish CRM style card Lynn, you’ve nailed the style so perfectly, and I really love your side feature with the little squares .. a fab touch!
Pauline xx
brenda said…
How very perfect for the book title Lynn, lovely stencil effects as well. Not sure how I missed your top pick make but well done.

B x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome work Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Liz said…
Great card Lynn, I love the Rennie Mackintosh inspiration for the design. xx
Deanne Saunders said…
Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Lisa said…
Very lovely background on this card.