Spring is in the air



I'm here today with the new themes for March at the monthly challenges I am on the DT for at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

The first card is for "Spring is in the air" at  We Love Stamping. I used a Penny Black stamp coloured with DI crayons and DI watercolour pencils. The papers are from a PB paper pad and the sentiment is from a Sizzix set. Finished with a few nuvo drops.

There are three prizes: Penny Black clear stamp set called Sublime, XOXO die and The Bunch stamp set.



My second card is for Stamping Sensations with the theme of "Wings and Tails" and I have used stamps by AALL and Create  Winged Fragments and Delicate Wings. Firstly I created the background using DI inks and added a little stencilling too. I inked the edges with picked raspberry. Then I created the panel using the same colours and mounted onto a piece of black card onto which I had embossed a Uniko sentiment in white. Finishing touch of some punched butterflies.



 
We have two AALL and Create prizes,  Follow your own path stamps and Hexagons and Buds stencil

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
super cute and beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
brenda said…
Your Spring card is just adorable Lynn and the image just perfect for the theme. Your Butterfly card used a lovely colour palette and great use of the various sets.

B x
Oh my, how cute bunnies!!! LOVE them and your watercolouring! Sweet and cute card, so adorable!
Fabulous background on the second card, it really makes the lovely butterflies pop!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Mervi said…
Both so lovely and cute card;-))m
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute Easter card and image,love the butterflies and great stamped background on the second card
carol x
Sarn said…
Both cards are brilliant Lynn.
I love the pastel colours and layout of the first one - plus the PB image is delightful.
The background stamping and the focal butterflies are fab on the second card.

Happy Sunday! xxx
Liz said…
Two lovely cards, Lynn. Your Easter card is so cute and I love the colour combination on your second card. xx
pinky said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Love that cute image in the first and your second looks so artsy and hard to create!!
HilaryJane said…
Two wonderful cards, love the colourful bunnies, very spring like, and your grungy butterflies are made perfect with those fresh colours xx
Pauline C said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn and both so different. I love your pretty PB bunnies with such lovely colouring and pretty floral details, and the butterfly stamp and colouring are fab on the second card
Pauline xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations Lynn, I love them both, but I am torn between which is my favourite. I adore cute creations but I love butterflies too.
Hugs
Cathy
xx
Always great creations Lynn and these are no different. I love the group of lovely bunnies on your beautiful card. Your butterfly card is so pretty in the pretty colour mix.
Faith x