21 again?

 


I'm hosting the Allsorts challenge this week, and it's anything goes, or you can go for my optional theme which is "one for the girls".

I bought this playing card vellum and the playing card pictures a very long time ago, with the idea that it would suit this stamp from CC. I finally got around to putting that idea onto a card and whilst I was at it - I made another one! I've decided these will be ideal for friends who have big birthdays next year, so at least I am well ahead there.


I do still have some of the vellum and cards left - so thinking cap on again for another make.

It's Allsorts 14th birthday in a few weeks time. Look out for the special prizes we will have on offer. In the meantime here are the prizes for May.

Prizes from WOWVOW, Oakwood Direct and Craft Stash




Comments

brenda said…
Very suitable for the milestones we prefer to forget but great fun at the same time Lynn. Pleased you got to use the goodies eventually.

B x
Aquarius said…
Love these girlie cards the combo of images and playing cards works very well for special birthdays
Liz said…
Wonderful cards Lynn, such fun designs. xx
Lisa said…
Great image and paper! Oh how I love this. It is perfect for adding actual cards to a card for a fun theme.
Ellibelle said…
These are amazing! Great image and background combo and so perfect for your optional theme! Beatuifully designed!
Ah ah!! :D Fabulous designs Lyn, so clever and fun with that sentiment and the matching papers and images!! Wow! Absolutely love both your birthday cards!!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!
Wendy L said…
It certainly is a great card Lynn, xx
Great cards, I love the playing card theme and your designs.
Lorraine
KraftyKoolKat said…
I love this card Lynn, I was going to say I wish I was 21 again but I think I prefer 17 before I made all the mistakes in life.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What a great combination of sentiments and images Lynn, these are just gorgeous.
Faith x
HilaryJane said…
What a great idea for a special birthday, love it. Well done for getting that stamp and vellum used too xx
Pauline C said…
Great fun concept Lynn and brilliantly executed - love it!
Pauline xx
Sarah said…
LOL this one made me smile!! Such a great card!
Sarn said…
Love this fun card. xxx