Cats plus CAS



It's the start of a new month and time for new challenges at We Love Stamping, where our theme is Anything stamped with the option Birds/Animals and at Stamping Sensations where our theme is Anything stamped with the option of CAS (Clean and Simple)

My first card for We Love Stamping uses a Trilby Cats stamp from Crafty Individuals. I stamped the image onto a background I had created, I cut this out with a punched hole die. Then I stamped again onto another background and fussy cut the cats out to paper piece over the original stamping.  By chance I had these snippets of a die cut in green on my desk and I thought they look good scattered on the card. I then added some postmark stamps and other stamps from CI. Finishing touch are some green dots waste that I had from another project.



We have three fab prizes, AALL and Create Elegant PeacockSerengeti stamps and Starry Night stencil.

My second cards are for Stamping Sensations and use stamps that have not seen ink for a very long time. The packaging says American Art Stamps and looking online I'm not sure they still exist. They do make perfect CAS cards as there is no need for much for on the card. Although on the first one I did add a little stencilling and some Nuvo flowers. I coloured the images with TH DI watercolour pencils. The sentiments are very old and unused. I found them when I was having my sentiment stamping frenzy!

  
We have two lovely prizes from Craft Stash Poppy stamps and coordinating paper pad and a Woodware stamp.

Comments

brenda said…
Difficult to choose a favourite today Lynn, I love the CAS ladies with their quirky feel, but I think those Cat's just might steal it for me.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
fab and very beautiful cards Lynn

gr karin
Those CI cats are really quirky and adorable! Love your interpretation with the light green and all the layering! A super card!
The two CAS cards are so fun too!!
Hugs, have a lovely Sunday!
Mervi said…
Fabulous cards, I'd pick the cats;-))m
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three gorgeous cards in their own right, but I love the cats!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fiona said…
lovely cards Lynn, the figure are very funky.

Fi
x
Ellibelle said…
These are all so fabulous and artistic! Especially LOVE the cat card!
HilaryJane said…
Love all these, especially the green cats xx
Chris said…
A fabulous selection of cards here, love that dapper cat in his trilby and scarf-great paper-piecing! The CAs cards showcase those funky ladies perfectly.
xx
Lynn McAuley said…
What an awesome design with these two delightful cats!! Sensational card!
Mrs.B said…
Great cards Lynn, I do love those quirky ladies, just perfect for CAS. Those cats are fabulous and such fun.
Avril xx