Look through my window

 


The challenge over at Addicted to CAS has the codeword Window. Vicky is the host and I saw her card on her blog and it reminded me of all the window dies and stamps I have. 

I decided instead of looking out through the window I would look in a window. Especially as to me this die looks more like an external window. I used my favourite and very old PTI stamp set On the Couch for the chair, cushion and painting. Because I was determined to have a little blind hanging down in the window it means you can't quite see the hanging cord of the picture. I just roughly cut a little piece of co ordinating paper for the blind.

I then used the settee inside and cut a little piece of paper for a rug. I didn't 3d the cushions to save on an extra layer.




Comments

HilaryJane said…
This made me smile, it is brilliant. Such a clever idea and what amazing decor. Love the spotty blinds. Wish my house looked so inviting xx
Pauline C said…
What a fab Idea and so brilliantly executed .. love it !
Pauline xx
You are so clever Lynn, such fun and lovely CAS you made! Love the little details and the sentiments! A perfect card for a friend!
Hugs
brenda said…
A perfect take on the theme Lynn, as Hilary said looks inviting.

B x
Aquarius said…
Clever idea to look in rather than out of your window. Great card and just right for the challenge
KarinsArtScrap said…
fantastic card Lynn

gr karin
AW! What a lovely card, love the sentiment and the thought behind this card. Beautiful work as always Lynn.
Faith x
LesleyG said…
Such a cute idea, love the sofa and blind, very inviting! Xxx
Lisa said…
What a super fun scene and a great card to invite a friend over for some fun.
Vicky Hayes said…
I love this so much Lynn! When I walk Eva on winter evenings, I can't help looking in everyone's windows as I pass and this reminds me of that! Love the dotty furnishings too :) Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x