Bright as a daisy

  

I'm sharing a card today made with two elements of my prize from The Snippets Playground. I think this is the quickest I have done my homework lol!

I used a snippet of white card to emboss with the daisy folder and then cut out the daisy pattern. I have a pad of daisy designs by Phill Martin and thought they would be perfect to peek through the die. I used one of the larger patterns in the pad to cut the flower and the pad has one side in a plain colour so that in green formed the larger petals of the die and the sentiment. 

I'm skipping over to the Snippets Playground with this card and also entering at these challenges:-

Triple B Birds, Blooms and Butterflies

Can you handle the pressure - option floral

I'm already working on using another part of my prize - more will be revealed soon.

Comments

brenda said…
Very elegant with your winnings Lynn.

B x
Wendy L said…
It's a lovely card Lynn,xxx
This is lovely Lynn, love how you have used all the elements, to make this beautiful card.
Faith x
Aquarius said…
Congratulations on being a prizewinner - this is a lovely card, white and gold look so good together
Ellibelle said…
Congrats on your win, Lynn. The card is absolutely beautiful!
Chris said…
Congrats on your win- the prize is lovely and you've put it to great use creating this beautiful card.
xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a beautiful and elegant card Lynn

gr karin
Di said…
Wowser Lynn - what a gorgeous card! So good to see you using your prize straight away - that really made me smile. So, so elegant as well! And lovely layout and colours.

Hugs
Di xx
Pauline C said…
Congratulations on your win Kynn .. beautiful elegant card you have made with your prize
Pauline xx
It's a so pretty and elegant card, Lynn! Very delicate and such interesting effect!
LesleyG said…
Pretty neat homework! Xxx
Darlene said…
OH WOW! What a fabulous design ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on our Triple B challenge! Good Luck!!
a beautiful card and a delicate design too Michelle x
Sarn said…
I simply LOVE this beautiful card Lynn. It's so pretty.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come and enjoy a cocktail or two up in the Treehouse later! Hugs, Sarn x
Lisa said…
Terrific die cuts for this wonderful birthday card.