Cat on a window sill

 


The current window theme at Addicted to CAS really got my creative juices flowing. So I'm back with another entry to sneak in before the challenge closes.



This time I have used an old preloved Woodware stamp set I acquired. Although I stamped the cat that came with the set, I decided this die cut one from glossy black card looked better. 

A friend had given me a piece of cloud A4 paper, I think it was probably old notepaper that she thought I could find a use for. So that is the background for the window. I paper pieced the curtain, deciding for a CAS look only one was needed.

Finally I hand drew three birds for the cat to look at!

Comments

Chris said…
A lovely CAS card, you have built a great window scene using your stamps, the die cut cat fits perfectly and I love the paper pieced curtain.
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful CAS card love the little cat and paper pieced curtain
Carol x
You have created a really lovely gentle scene Lynn. Love your card.
Faith x
brenda said…
A perfect CAS creation Lynn and something a little bit different as well.

B x
Aquarius said…
This CAS window design is just right for the challenge
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful CAS card Lynn

gr karin
Sarn said…
Very stylish CAS card Lynn xxx
Your CAS is delightful, Lynn! Always love seeing animals on cards, especially cats, and this one with the black glossy paper looks great! Love the white touches too! Beautiful peaceful scene and the paper pieced curtain is so pretty.
Pauline C said…
The way you have brought together the use of so many intricate elements into such an effective CAS card is really brilliant Lynn … love it!!
Pauline xx
LesleyG said…
Love your window scene and paper pieced curtain! Xxx
Vicky Hayes said…
Another fabulous window and what a beautiful curtain you made with the paper piecing! The cat looks on red alert so I think those birds had better not try landing in the garden lol! Thank you for coming to play again at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x
Lisa said…
Super cute kitty in the window card.
KraftyKoolKat said…
A super CAS creation Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx