Christmas humour

This is an image that was a download from a craft magazine. I had printed a page of various ones out and was prompted to use this one by the challenge at Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is Humour. 


I used another one of my new Clarity dies to cut the image and then mounted onto some black paper and then a backing paper from the magazine. The sentiment is part of a TH die set. I used speech bubble dies to cut out the joke that I found online. I did a little bit of a doodle around the speech bubbles to make them stand out.

It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK today and I have been up since 4.30am! so much for a B Hol lie in. Lets hope it's a good day weather wise as we usually have rain on a Bank Holiday.

Comments

brenda said…
That's about when dawn break now Lynn how do I know! Your cad certainly has the humour element, real fun.

B x
Aquarius said…
I'm often wide awake around that time too 🙄. This is a really super humorous Christmas card - great fun. Might just need to check out those Clarity frame dies. Enjoy the Bank Holiday - plenty of them this month 😉
A fabulous and fun card Lynn, perhaps you can have a snooze this afternoon to catch up?
Lorraine
Ah ah ah!!! :D I have to remember this joke and tell it to Santa next year! It seems that his age takes him confusion with a lot of people LOL :D Very pretty card, so unusual and love the stamp and DP!
KarinsArtScrap said…
fun and great card Lynn

gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Great card, love the sentiment, that background paper and the diecut frame. Will have to look that one out xx
This is awesome Lynn, I love the joke and must try to remember the tip about making the sentiment stand out. Great images and card. As for getting up early on BH. I slept in 'til 9.30, I couldn't believe it. But it was lovely hahaha.
Faith x
Lady Joyful said…
This is such a fun design! Great image and sentiment. Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge end date to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT
Lisa said…
Love the fun humor on this card. This would be a fun Christmas card to send to some friends.
Shona Erlenborn said…
This is fabulous! Love the humor, layout and colors! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge!