Fashionable

 



I used a stencil to scratch through onto this coated multi coloured card. It's from a kit you can buy for children, but I didn't use the stencil that came with it! I matted onto mirri card and cut a sentiment from the same card.

I'm entering this card into the Time Out challenges for Fashionable. I think this lady fits the bill. 



I'm also entering this card into NBUS challenge as I used part of a new Chloe die set.  I couldn't resist this set as it is something a little bit different, and it takes a lot for me to buy a whole set of dies these days!

Comments

Aquarius said…
Great colourful card for the challenge
Chris said…
This looks gorgeous Lynn- so effective. I remember using this technique years ago but never made anything as elegant as this.
xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a very beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Pauline C said…
Brilliant card Lynn, the multi colours with the black is so effective and the design is so stylish
Pauline xx
crafty-stamper said…
Great colourful image against the black-love the stencil
Carol x
I remember that I made this type of works with wax pastels and freehand when I was a children, I don't know if the process is the same, but think not. However your card is delightful, love so much the stencil you used, that lady looks so beautiful in multicolour!
Lisa said…
Great stencil to scratch through onto this coated multi colored card. Love, love, love this one.
A gorgeous result Lynn, I haven't used something like that for donkeys years. Love that frame too. A Gorgeous image and card.
Faith x
Darnell said…
This looks like a fashionable winner to me, Lynn! What a cool and unique image and coloring! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so lovely Lynn, what a great image and I love the colours that have come through.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Bobby said…
My granddaughter does scratch art with her middle school students. I love the stencil you used to make your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out.