A bunch of flowers

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week. It's anything goes and I've chosen the optional challenge of "a bunch of flowers".

For my card I used a Lisa Horton set of dies, stencils and embossing folder. I really love this set as there are so many combinations you can achieve. I then simply stencilled the background using two different stencils. 

I hope you can pop over and join in this week. As always we have wonderful prizes, they are drawn at the end of the month. But I will be back on Friday on the Allsorts blog with my top five picks of the weeks entries.

Comments

brenda said…
Beautifully done Lynn, colours compliment perfectly. Think this is my fav LH set as well, was very tempted by the new Robin one this week but sold out before I got there, but she said will be available on her web site in a fortnight.

Great theme for Summer, thank you.

B x
Aquarius said…
Definitely a bunch of flowers and very beautiful they are too, lovely colours.
Sarah said…
That's a gorgeous colour combo and lovely design. A beautiful bunch of flowers x
Ellibelle said…
This is so beautiful! The two stencils compliment each other so well and gorgeous flowers!
HilaryJane said…
So pretty and I love that background too xx
Liz said…
Gorgeous card, I love the background you’ve created for your beautiful bunch of flowers. xx
Chris said…
Beautiful flowers, lovely colours and background stencilling, a gorgeous card.
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and embossed flowers,love the stencilled background too
Carol x
Lovely sweet colours and dimensional flowers,Lynn, and your mixed stencilled background looks great with them!
Pauline C said…
Very pretty dies Lynn and beautiful background stencilling.
Pauline xx
The colours are gorgeous and the use of these pretty dies, stencils and embossing folder make for a super card design.
Lorraine
Wendy L said…
This is a really beautiful card Lynn, xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a gorgeous card Lynn

gr karin
Mervi said…
Stunning card Lynn, beautiful die set and especially love the colours;-))m
Sarn said…
Love this pretty floral card which is perfect for your Allsorts theme xxx