Cubed in colour

 


One of my favourite stencils is this layered stencil cube block. You might recognise card I've used for the background die cut from yesterday - this was the one I went with but the fancy edge one you saw on yesterday's card was also a contender!

I've used a few different DI inks and then cut the circle and mounted it. I've finished it with another fave of mine the Memory Box script Birthday die.

I'm entering this into the Stencil Fun challenge where the optional theme is layered stencils. I also used this stencil when I was picked at this challenge a couple of months ago - I do love it!

Comments

Pauline C said…
This is a lovely stencil Lynn and suitable for so many occasions, love your colour scheme and how you have mounted it.
Pauline xx
Aquarius said…
Lovely stencil in very pretty colours. Layered stencil sets are sadly lacking in my stash but perhaps I may need to address that problem 🤣🤣
Chris said…
It's a fabulous stencil, so effective and versatile. Love the colour combo!
xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
fabulous card Lynn

gr karin
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such great stencilling Lynn, such gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
HilaryJane said…
Lovely to see you use that stencil again. You make me think that I should get mine out and have a play with it. Great colours and it works really well in the circle. I would never have thought of that xx
Love the contrast by the cubes and the circles, it's so striking and love the colours you used! This seems to me a perfect masculine card.
Liz said…
Fabulous card Lynn, the stencilling is beautiful. xx
brenda said…
Love the colours of this one Lynn, I have a stencil very similar!

B x
A Super stencil, in which you have used a lovely colour mix. Love that birthday die too. A Wonderful card Lynn.
Faith x
Lisa said…
Very lovely colors on this card.
crafty-stamper said…
Love the layered stencil and colour combination
carol x
Darlene said…
WOW! What can I say? This is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE
Cindy Groh said…
I love this card and so many others on ur blog.