Four cities, two flowers

 





A little mid month reminder for the two monthly challenges where I am on the DT. We have an anything goes that is stamped policy at both challenges with optional themes as described below.

My first card is for the theme at Stamping Sensations where the optional theme is "around the world". I've used a Crafty Individuals stamp set that is one of my faves as I have seen each of the sights on the stamps in person. I used a background I designed in procreate on the ipad to stamp them onto. I then cut them out using a Clarity die and framed them onto some lightly patterned paper cut with another Clarity die from the same set.

I added various postage mark stamps from CI and CC with the wording from the stamp set.
  
  

We have two prizes, Rare Earth A4 stamp sets Cities and Tonic lattice die.



My second card is for We Love Stamping using the CAS option. This is a stamp from an old Papertrey Ink set which has not seen a lot of ink. I decided to go for a really CAS look by stamping with coloured inks and then just adding the sentiment from the set.

 

2 prizes from Oakwood, essentials collection (trimmer, scissors, tweezers, cutting blade and glue rollers) and a House Mouse stamp.


Comments

Aquarius said…
The around the World card has loads of interest and is very apt for the challenge. Pretty CAS floral card too
brenda said…
Both perfect for the theme options Lynn. Do you have a fax of those Cities? Mine has to be Rome.

B x
Sarn said…
Brilliant duo of cards for the challenge themes. Happy Sunday xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful cards you have made Lynn

gr karin
Pauline C said…
Two fab cards Lynn .. I am particularly drawn to the around the world one, great composition. I’ve not come acrossProcreate on the iPad … methinks I must go investigate 😀
Pauline x
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards and love all the stamps
Carol x
Mrs.B said…
Two great cards Lynn, the CI images looks great on the die cut frames and the floral card is a stunner.
Avril xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two fantastic creations Lynn, both very different styles but both equally gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Both your cards are very pretty, Lynn! Both so impressive!
Hugs
Wendy L said…
Great cards Lynn, love the cities one, xx
Sarah said…
What a fabulous card, even an armchair traveller like me can recognise those sights!!
HilaryJane said…
Gorgeous cards. I especially like the CAS one. That red is brilliant xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous the both cards, my fave is the floral one;-))m
Two beautiful cards Linby, but i have to admit my favourite is the solo floral one - that is stunning stamped in the red and green
Blessings
Maxine
LesleyG said…
Two fab cards, love the Clarity dies and detail of the cities stamps, and the simplicity of the flower xxx
pinky said…
Two very beautiful cards Lynn. I love the stamps you used in the first one, what a great set to have!