Butterflies

As well as anything goes at Allsorts this week we have an optional mood board.


I've taken inspiration from the butterfly and the pink from this board for my butterfly cards.

A new stamp from Hunkydory - it's a three part stamp to create this lovely butterfly. Unusually for me I then did virtually the same card twice. I just swapped the die cuts from the paper pad so there was no waste! I just added a little stencilling to tone down the white area.



Prizes from Oakwood, SizzixAALL and Create and Craft Stash, please visit our Patrons page to read more about each. Winners post will be July 28th.


Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
sweet and beautiful Lynn

gr karin
Aquarius said…
Great butterfly stamp and two lovely cards. Pondering over the mood board as I type.
Lisa said…
Beautiful butterfly image and very lovely card.
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and butterflies,love the dies too
Carol x
Chris said…
Beautiful, a lovely design in pretty soft colours, the butterfly is gorgeous.
xx
Pauline C said…
Beautiful delicate look to these cards Lynn, and the butterfly image is really pretty.
Pauline xx
Liz said…
Beautiful card, Lynn. I love the soft pastel shades you've used. xx
Wendy L said…
A really pretty card Lynn, xxx
Sarn said…
Two SUPER butterfly cards Lynn. Great when you get a twofer going on! xxx
Mervi said…
Beautiful cards, lovely pastel tones.
Great to make two and have few less leftovers;-))m
A beautiful, feminine card design that works great in both colour ways.
Lorraine
Carol L said…
Gorgeous butterfly image and I just love the subtle stenciling in the background! Pretty color combination too!
Vicky Hayes said…
A lovely design Lynn and I love how switching up the colours makes it look quite different! Vicky x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A gorgeous take on the mood board Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love so much the design! Both the cards are so pretty and the first one remember me also the dress in the mood board! :)
brenda said…
I lovely design and looks so delicate in both colourways with the delicate TL dies.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Such lovely soft colours. They make the perfect frame for that stunning butterfly xx
Such a beautiful and delicate card, with the stunning butterfly Lynn.
Faith x