Garden snippets

 


I made this card to encourage someone who has taken up gardening recently. They've got a vegetable patch (including these veg) and want to get a hanging basket and one of these tables and chairs. I managed to fit it all on the card. They were amazed at the detail - which was nice. I also popped some seeds inside the card too. I thought they might miss them in the envelope on the front.

I also got to use a hanging basket die that was NBUS. The veg and watering can are an old Clearly Besotted set and the other stamps from a CC set.

Here are my snippets used.


 Entering the NBUS challenge for the basket die.


and into Elliebelles Crafty Wednesday challenge for Anything goes.

Comments

Wendy L said…
You have crammed alot in and it looks great Lynn. Xxx
What a wonderful card to encourage someone Lynn, it's beautiful with lots of details.
Faith x
Aquarius said…
Super card built around the theme of gardening
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a lovely card Lynn

gr karin
Ellibelle said…
What a great card for any gardener, loving all the details you added and fun idea to add the seeds too! So great to see you at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
xEllie
Great idea to encourage the new-gardeners, and love the little seeds envelope! The hanging basket is just delightful!
brenda said…
Absolutely perfect for a gardener Lynn, sure it will inspire.

B x
Sarah said…
What a beautifully stocked garden!! Such a great card x
Darnell said…
I'm impressed with how you managed to make this card super personal for the recipient by including all the necessary details and yet your design does not look cluttered. That's a wonderful skill, my friend! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
HilaryJane said…
What a great card for a new gardener, very encouraging. I can see why they were impressed xx
Lisa said…
Wonderful collection of images and die cuts on this lovely card.