Hydrangea and Poppy

 


A little mid month reminder of the two challenges where I am on the DT. 

My first card is for the We Love Stamping challenge DT where our theme is fabulous florals. I've used an old wooden mounted stamp for a very CAS card. I did use various embossing powders for the image but other than that I just cut it out with a Clarity die.

We have two prizes from AALL and Create Petal Therapy and Vase Trio

AALL and Create a place where creativity goes hand in hand with sharing, swapping ideas and friendliness!  There's something for everyone: scrapbooking, card making, art journals or mixed media... something to satisfy your every desire!


The second card is for the Stamping Sensations challenge with our optional theme of Summer flowers. One of our patrons this month is Crafty Individuals and I've used a favourite stamp from them called CI210 Pretty Poppy. I usually colour this in red, but decided instead to stamp onto a background I had made previously. I then used CE stained glass dies from the framing. A little bit of the background was left over for me to do the sentiment with. 


Crafty Individuals is an exciting web based venture into the creative world of crafts and altered art products and produce an eclectic range of unique and top quality art rubber stamps, cutting dies, masks/stencils and paper craft products. The prize is a £25 store voucher.

And a second prize of dies from Highlight Crafts


Comments

Aquarius said…
Lovely floral cards as a reminder of the challenges
Crafting Queen said…
Two lovely cards. ANesha x
Chris said…
Beautiful floral cards - fabulous stamps and designs.
xx
Both your cards are so beautiful and absolutely love the poppy's one, just gorgeous how you framed the stamp and the sentiment!
brenda said…
Both are lovely in their own right Lynn, the CAS very stylish with that pretty die frame (might need to look for that one).

B x
Sarah said…
Beautiful cards, I do love a hydrangea, althugh they don't do well in our garden x
HilaryJane said…
Gorgeous. I especially love the hydrangea. Mine are flowering now. I keep them in pots because they need so much water and we are very dry where I live xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous both cards, my fave is the first;-))m
Pauline C said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn - love the delicate simplicity of the hydrangea, and the background and stained glass die cuts complement the second stamp perfectly.
Pauline xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn love the one on the top

gr karin
Beautiful floral cards, Lynn! So delicate!
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Mariann
Love the beautiful hydrangea. a lovely die frame too. Your second card is so different, but just as gorgeous. Love the sentiment in the matching die.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two very different sort of cards but both equally gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Both gorgeous cards and flower stamps-love them both
carol x
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the CAS with the hydrangea and I almost used that CI poppy, it's a great stamp
. Xx
Lyn these are beautiful - love your gorgeous CAS hydrangea card, the framing on the poppy card is stunning - awesome work
Blessings
Maxine
Anke said…
WOW Lynn your flower cards are so beautiful, I love the hydrangea card.

Hugs
Anke