Presents

 


After seeing a few of these cards around blogland I thought I would have a go too. I have the Gummiapan background stamp but a different parcel die. So to make it a little more interesting I double cut one of the parcels to increase it's height. To hide any little workings I added a little star.


These are my snippets and I already had a "spare" parcel cut out and kept for future use. So that dictated my choice of first colour.

Of course I'm off to the Snippets playground to hand in my homework, have a go on the swings and hopefully a cocktail!

Comments

Great use of your snippets Lynn, love how you stretched your present die and all the shining on the script background!
Aquarius said…
Interesting to see an alternative parcel die and you've certainly used up some more of your snippets.
Such a clever and wonderful card Lynn.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Love the die-cut parcels and great use of snippets-don't drink too much if you are going on the swings lol
Carol x
brenda said…
Clever crafting with the dies Lynn, blue and green always make a super colour palette.

B x
Chris said…
It's a great design Lynn, love the colour combo- it would be great for a Christmas card too- with a suitable background stamp of course!
xx
Di said…
What a super card Lynn! I think a few of us will be sending very similar cards this next few months! Love the parcel dies you used as well as how you used the blue and green - perfect for a chap!

Hugs
Di xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a great card Lynn

gr karin
Sarn said…
I LOVE this card full of snippety presents!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I'll definitely see you on the swings later. Then we can go up to the Treehouse and I'll make you a cocktail! xxx
LesleyG said…
Love how you’ve used a different parcel set, it’s definitely a great way to use snippets xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This looks great Lynn, a fantastic use of your snippets. It has made a gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lisa said…
Terrific die cut presents for a wonderful birthday card.