Sending a wave...

 


I'm hosting the challenge at Allsorts again this week! It's anything goes but the optional theme is 

Summertime

I recently bought this Spellbinder die set. It was a monthly die set last year I think, but I found it in the sale. I'm a bit obsessed with it as you can see from my two cards. There will be more to follow lol!

My first card combines the die set with a magazine stamp and sentiment. Inside it says "on your birthday". I also used a wave embossing folder over the background paper and lightly inked.

The second card uses the alternative sentiment that you can put on the hat and I learnt that the bag opens for the flip flops! The sunglasses are from another die set and not to scale - but hey so what...

Comments

Aquarius said…
Super bright summery cards - you've chosen your colours well
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards and great designs Lynn very summery

gr karin
Sarn said…
Brilliant purchase of those dies. Love the cards you’ve made with them. 😙
I understand very well why you are obsessed by this die set, it's just fabulous and full of possibilities! I would love having it too! Well done with your sale purchase!! Absolutely love both the cards, can't choose a favourite as they are equally wonderful and so detailed!
Pinned both! :)
Hugs, have a lovely weekend!
Chris said…
What a great die set (love the way the beach bag opens for the flip flops) your beach themed cards are wonderful- bright, fun a full of sunshine
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous Summertime cards and beach scenes love the dies
Carol x
HilaryJane said…
That really is a brilliant summertime die set and it is always nice to get something in the sale. Both cards are fabulous and I suspect we are all envious of that young and shapely body! xx
Sarah said…
I can see the appeal of that set! Beautiful cards and the summery colours are fantastic x
Ellibelle said…
What a fun die set and both cards are gorgeous! Perfect for summer themed feminine cards!
Pauline C said…
Wow Lynn these cards are really fab and funky … the essence of summer! What a fabulous die set!
Pauline xx
Great die cuts for these two card designs, fabulous cards.
Lorraine
Mervi said…
Fabulous die set and so gorgeous card, perfect for your theme;-))m
OH! WOW! What amazing cards, love the dies too, can see why you had to have them. Sorry to be AWOL.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous cards Lynn, I can see why you feel in love with this die.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Liz said…
Two fabulous cards Lynn, what a great die set. xx
brenda said…
Absolutely perfect for the theme this week Lynn, love it and the colours. Great theme even if I was predictable.

B x