Floral dress


Whilst I had the SU set out the other day to make this floral cake card, I couldn't resist using one of the other stamps in the set to make this card.

I stamped the image and then loosely applied watercolour. I did it over a larger area so I had some to stamp the sentiment and also punch the butterflies. Mounted onto an embossed background. The green circle was in my snippets and I thought it fitted nicely around the image.

I'm entering this into the Crafty Calendar challenge - anything goes.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
sweet and beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
Love the style of his stamp set, it's so frilly and feminine. Lovely birthday card, so sweet!
Chris said…
So pretty Lynn, its a lovely stamp and a great design.
And ...thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and stamp, love the pink and green colour combo.
Carol x
Crafting Queen said…
Really lovely card. Anesha x
Pauline C said…
Very pretty Lynn, love how the embossed background reflects the flowers in the dress.
Pauline xx
A gorgeous dress, love how you have shown it off Lynn.
Faith x