Threefer for Rudolph Day

 


I've been revisiting my cdroms. Most don't work anymore due to the advances in tech but I can get to the data, but it's a bit laborious. I found this image on a Pollyanna Pickering cdrom. It reminds me so much of the deer in Wollaton Hall Deer Park which I manage to see most weeks.

I also had a CE Christmas die set that was a gift and I had no idea how to use it, so I had been putting it off - for a few years lol! So I had a go on the first card with mirri card and then using the die again below onto the midnight blue 



Finally I ended up with this card using the JND Christmas corners.


Just in time for Rudolph day too over on Mo's blog as always.

A few people commented on my robin yesterday wondering if it was material. It's actually printed and part of an old CC collection called Tweedies - so all the animals look like they are made of tweed.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful and elegant cards Lynn

gr karin
Aquarius said…
A beautiful image for these three cards. We used to use CD's for most of our cards at one time but styles have moved on. Shame that some of them no longer work.
HilaryJane said…
That is a really lovely image, perfect for your Christmas cards. thanks for clarifying about the robin. That explains it xx
crafty-stamper said…
All beautiful cards love the image and the die gives a better effect on the second card.Well the material effect looked brilliant on the Robin must admit
Carol x
mamapez5 said…
Beautiful elegant cards. I am struggling to use old CDs too. Such a shame, but some parts are worth the work to salvage them. Kate x
Carol L said…
This trio of Christmas cards is so pretty! I'm partial to the first one with that pretty decorative design at the top but the blue color on each of them is wonderful! NJ
brenda said…
An elegant trio of Christmas cards Lynn, it's a very peaceful scene and worth recovering.

B x
Liz said…
Three beautiful Christmas cards, Lynn. xx
Chris said…
Beautiful cards Lynn such a lovely peaceful scene. I have some CDs stashed somewhere- haven't thought about them for years, now I want to use them and they probably won't work...
xx
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What very wonderful cards and such brilliant designs also.
Love the atmospheric images and your elements uesed.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Worth struggling with things to get this beautiful result Lynn.
Faith x
Whisper said…
Oooo what a lovely set of Christmas cards & thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days August Challenge, luv Sam x