A snippet wave!

 


I had the smallest snippet of this background paper left over and I decided to mount it onto another snippet left over from making my own card base.

I've had this little die for ages, one of the £1 ones which I picked up at The Range ages ago. It's never been used - I'm not quite sure how I would use it, until now! I thought I would die cut from two snippets of mirri card and place into the sea on the background paper. 

That's it! It says Make Waves, but that W is a bit dodgy isn't it?

I'm popping over to 



Comments

Aquarius said…
Great that you found a way of using that die - guess it's the tail of a large fish who has just dived under.
KarinsArtScrap said…
cute and lovely card Lynn

gr karin
brenda said…
Very effective way to use the die Lynn, just shows they always come in useful.

B x
crafty-stamper said…
Great snippet die and agree with Aquarius looks like a tail
Carol x
A perfect way to use your snippets Lynn, love the way this card came out! So fun and different!
Sarn said…
Great snippets card Lynn. See what you mean about the "w", but you can make it out as it's in context with the rest of the shape!

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for Friday night cocktails later! xxx
HilaryJane said…
Yes, the w is definitely a bit weird. I have a little collection of those £1 dies too and am sure I have several that haven't been used yet - not that one though. That was a great idea for using up those snippets xx
Darnell said…
I love it when a snippet of this and a bit of that find their way to each other and make art! This is just that, Lynn, and fun, too! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Such a clever card, certainly makes waves!
Faith x
Di said…
Gotta be a whale surely? Like others, I see the W issue but still love the card. That's a corker of a background!

Hugs
Di xx