Autumn is a second spring ...


Brenda is hosting the Allsorts challenge this week with her theme of Autumn trees, leaves, berries, or you can use the Anything Goes option.

For my card I've gone with the autumn theme. I actually used a cover die called Candy Canes - but I think it looks ok cut out from the bronze metallic card for autumn. I mounted it over a piece of pre printed paper and then cut some TH leaves and dotted them over the card. I also added some stamped leaves in the background. The sentiment is from a CC stamp set.


Our prizes are from: Stamp Addicts, Oakwood, Highlight Crafts, Ruth Hamilton Design, AALL and Create and Craft Stash

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a lovely card Lynn

gr karin
Aquarius said…
This works very well for Autumn and has reminded me that I have those lovely leaf dies which deserve an airing
brenda said…
The background works very well for Autumn Lynn, nice rich colours and lovely sentiment. Your use of those leaves reminds me I bought them this time last year after seeing them, probably on your blog and no idea where they are now.

B x
I love the warm colours and copper tones in this card Lynn.
Lorraine
Lisa said…
Really great fall themed card! Super die cuts and I love the sentiment and how it is tucked in to the card. Thank you for stopping by my blog https://shoegirlscards.blogspot.com/ and your sweet comments.
Ellibelle said…
I would have never guessed the background is called candy canes, surley it works perfectly for any kind of occasion and season. This card turned out absolutely beautifully!
Chris said…
The stripes make a great background for those fabulous leaves, the colours are perfect! xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful Autumn colour and leaves-love the background die.
Carol x
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn this is absolutely gorgeous the Autumnal colours and the leaves are superb i love it
hugs
lolo x
A gorgeous autumnal card Lynn, love those leaves and the lovely sentiment.
Faith x
Beautiful! The bronze metallic stripes look so well on the orange and love the TH leaves!
HilaryJane said…
A very autumnal card. Love the colours xx
Mervi said…
Striking card, love it;-))m
Pauline C said…
Stunning autumnal card Lynn with fabulous colour scheme and gorgeous leaf die cuts … that die set is another one I’ve been wondering whether to get and seeing this card I do feel even more tempted!
Pauline xx
Sarah said…
Beautiful autumnal colours on this card Lynn, wonderful leaves x
Sarn said…
I love those leafy dies. You've put them to good use on this lovely autumnal card xxx
Liz said…
Lovely card Lynn, great design and I love the quote. xx