Leaves and flowers

 

It's my mid-month reminder for the challenges that I am on the DT at We Love Stamping, where our theme is Anything stamped with the option of Trees and Leaves and at Stamping Sensations and our optional theme of garden delights.

 The first is for We Love Stamping. I used the technique of adding ink to the stamps and then lightly spraying with water before pressing onto the card for this design. I then rounded two of the corners and went around with an ink pad to colour the edges. Then I added a few splatters and a sentiment..

The cards below are for Stamping Sensations. For both cards I used an old Phill Martin paper pad with a white area in the centre and a line around the square already printed. I then cut into the paper using a Clarity die and stamped with a Penny Black brush strokes stamp.


On the one below I used a Chloe die to cut out the main green paper and inserted it into the pink backing. This left a white border separating the two colours. Then I rotated the stamp for a slightly different look.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely soft effects, beautiful cards;-))m
brenda said…
The Rose and Butterfly is beautiful but it's those leaves that steal it for me today Lynn, gorgeous.

B x
Aquarius said…
Great cards made with the themes in mind.
Those leaves are just perfect for that technique and love the sentiment!
Fabulous floral cards too, very effective! The last one is my favourite, so sweet!!
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn these are quite simply BEAUTIFUL the leaves are a delight so is the sentiment the flowers are gorgeous superb work
hugs
lolo x
Chris said…
Beautiful cards, the rose stamp is lovely but the leaves steal the show- they look fantastic, so effective, I thought they were leaf prints made with real leaves.
xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three such gorgeous creations Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Pauline C said…
Beautiful soft effects with the brushstroke stamp, and the inked leaves are wonderful - the very essence of autumn!🍁🍁
Pauline xx
Sarah said…
Three beauties but those leaves just tip the balance, they're gorgeous x
crafty-stamper said…
All beautiful cards but really love the beautiful Autumn leaves
Carol x
OH! What gorgeous cards Lynn, love the leaves and background. Beautiful frames and designs around your beautiful flowers.
Faith x
Sarn said…
Wow - the autumnal leafy card is perfect. Love that technique and your added splatters.

Tge 2 floral card look so pretty xxx
HilaryJane said…
I love the soft images you get with that spritzing technique. You have demonstrated it brilliantly here. Your other cards are both very pretty and I love how that clarity die has cut a perfect frame in just the right place on your paper xx
Mrs.B said…
The Autumn card is stunning in it's simplicity and although I love the brush strokes flowers are gorgeous, the autumnal card is my favourite.
Avril xx