Let's die cut!

It's my turn to host the Allsorts challenge this week and I've chosen the optional theme of use Die Cuts. Or you can go with the anything goes option.

I've got neglected Spellbinder and CE dies and paper pads, so I thought I would combine them for these cards. The paper pad is an old Craftwork card's one. I've also used some preprinted card for the bases.

My second card uses the "waste" from the first card in the centre. How perfectly did that butterfly fall for me to stamp the Happy Birthday next to! I wish I could say the same for the other two, but they were fussy cut from the paper and stuck on.
  


Our prizes for September are from Craft StashAnna Marie DesignsAALL and CreateOakwoodWOWVOW


Comments

brenda said…
Nice soft colour palettes on both of today's makes Lynn. Great theme thanks, think it will be a popular one.

B x
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn these are two beautiful creations those dies are so intricate and so delicate looking a top notch card
hugs
lolo x
Aquarius said…
I certainly recognise those CE dies - mine are in a drawer but maybe they should come out for an airing. Great cards
Ellibelle said…
Two absolutely beautiful cards Lynn. The dies make such wonderful feminine cards and loving the color schemes on both!
Beautiful cards Lynn, love you used the offcut from the die too, beautiful colour mix on both.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Love both the cards and beautiful dies
Carol x
HilaryJane said…
Two cards for the price of one, brilliant. They are both very special. I think I have loads of die cut cards that I haven't shared, so I will try and fine one to enter this week xx
Sarah said…
A fabulous card Lynn and the SB set was one of my first purchased and most used sets. Must get them out again, thank you for the inspiration x
They are both so sweet and delicate, love the dies and papers you used and well done on using the leftover for the second one, just perfect with that butterfly!
Hugs
Sarn said…
Love your twofer set of cards. Such pretty die cuts - very feminine. xxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous and delicate cards, lovely theme;-))m
Carol L said…
I just love those older dies and paper pads and they still make gorgeous cards. What a bonus to get two from one cutting and those butterflies are so pretty too!
Pauline C said…
Lovely soft colour palette Lynn and great use of the intricate dies. Love the paper with black text on!
Pauline xx
Liz said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, so pretty and feminine. xx
Back from my holiday I'm doing a bit of catching up...Two lovely cards in delicate colours.
Lorraine