The essence of Autumn

 




These are the two cards for the new monthly challenges for the DTs I am on at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. We have an anything goes that is stamped policy at both challenges with optional themes as described below.

My first card is for We Love Stamping. I've used a Clarity 3 part Stamp set. I then cut out using a TH postage die stamp die and used a leaf embossing folder for the other die cut. The sentiment is from a very old stamp set by Stampscapes.

Our prize at  We Love Stamping is from AALL and Create, A4 stamp set Plant your Dreams



My second card is for Stamping Sensations and our optional theme of garden delights.

I used an AALL and Create stamp Clear Border Stamp - #447 - Poppy Seedhead by Tracy Evans. I have used a Funky Fossil stencil to create the background and then stamped over the top. I cut out using an old Spellbinder die and another piece for the sentiment. Then mounted onto black card and finally onto some raised dot cardstock.

At Stamping Sensations we are pleased to welcome Stamp Addicts back as our sponsor this month with a super £25 store voucher for one luck winner.

Comments

brenda said…
The warn Autumnal colours running through both makes really appeals Lynn, the trees very effective but probably the Poppy seed heads pip it for me.

B x
Aquarius said…
Beautiful Autumnal colours and stamping as inspiration for the two challenges
Chris said…
Two beautiful cards in warm autumnal colours, fabulous trees and I love the poppy seed head (love to see them in my garden too!).
xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two such gorgeous creations Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Sarn said…
BOTH cards are fantastic Lynn. I love the trees in the Clarity one. The A&C card is fab with the beautiful poppy seed head and bit of grunge behind! xxx
Sarah said…
You've captured Autumn perfectly there Lynn xx
Two fabulous cards Lynn, you are already in Autumn mood! Love the effect of the postage stamp diecuts in the first one, they really work so well with the beautiful wood!
I noticed that the second one with the lovely poppy seed and interesting background has Italian language on the postage stamps and hand writing! :D
Pauline C said…
Beautiful autumnal images and colours in both these makes Lynn - gorgeous!
Pauline xx
HilaryJane said…
Two great cards. I especially like the first one. Those trees look amazing xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards you have made Lynn

gr karin
I'm loving the autumnal feel of both of your gorgeous creations Lynn, both so different, but both with great impact.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
LOve both your Autumn cards but really love the beautiful poppy seeds
Carol x
Mervi said…
Both lovely and fabulous cards!
Greetings from Finnish Lappland;-))m
Mrs.B said…
Gorgeous cards Lymm, love the Autumnal colours.
Avril xx