Falling leaves

 


As soon as I saw this digi image last week on Chris's blog, I had to get it! She's so sweet and I love her outfit too, you can find her at The Paper Shelter. I also colourized her in MCS so she is slightly different to the one below.   I printed her out and fussy cut around her then paired her with a die from a JND Papercraft society box. I also used the stencil from the box to add some interest together with a Lavinia stencil.  If the photo looks blurry on the left side, it is not you! I took this several times and in the end gave up, it's something the phone on my camera seems to do at times.

I've put this card and some other autumn ones in a box I have made as a present. This time I printed her out with the background she comes with but I took it into MCS and placed her slightly differently and added a shadow around her. I just added a TL mat and some cut leaves from JND. 

I'm entering this card into

The Four Seasons challenge - Anything Fall goes

Crafty Calendar challenge - Autumn colours/Halloween

Comments

Wonderful image and I love so much her dress too :) The sentiment is so true! Beautiful match with the leaves panel. Fabulous card and box!
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful Autumn cards, love the image and great sentiment
Carol x
Chris said…
She is a lovely image Lynne, both card you made are beautiful in those lovely autumn colours.
xx
Chris said…
Me again- back to say thankyou for sharing your beautiful card at Crafty Calendar, lovely to see you here!
x
Sarn said…
LOVELY! I can see why you were taken with the image. xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a sweet and beautiful card Lynn

gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Such a cute image expertly translated into 2 gorgeous cards xx
What a beautiful image and colouring, love you used her to show off your gift. Lovely work Lynn.
Faith x
Darlene said…
So so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B
brenda said…
I saw her on Chris' blog as well and thought how lovely she was, you've done a great job with her.

B x