Christmas characters

 



Two DT Christmas cards today. The first is for We Love Stamping where we'd like to see either Christmas Characters or anything goes.

I've used a Penny Black stamp which always makes me smile for my card in conjunction with a Lisa Horton frame set. I've added a little "ice" around the apertures.


Our three prizes this month are two dies from Sizzix and a stamp from Craft Stash

My other DT card is for Stamping Sensations and also uses a PB stamp Xmouse ornament 1837H. I've combined it with a printed image from MCS Christmas Extravaganza usb, and some snowflake corners from JND. We have a theme of Get Ready For Christmas this month, or anything goes.

 

Our two prizes are from Penny Black, A stamp set full of cuties and a seasonal border die.

At both challenges there are some changes to our entry requirements. Although we love stamping, with so many new products and techniques available to crafters we want to be more inclusive of your different styles.

So with immediate effect we have relaxed our rules and will now require you to have At least one stamped element on entries. Of course if you are a seasoned stamper then we will still love seeing your fully stamped creations.

Comments

brenda said…
Two pretty seasonal cards Lynn, the little characters are a delight and as you rightly say give a smile.

B x
Aquarius said…
Two super Christmas cards - the snowman images really made me smile, such a fun stamp
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn, love the cute little mouse from penny black and you made a comic strip hahaha love it

gr karin
Ah ah ah!! :D Thanks for the giggling this morning, that PB comics is so cute and fun! Look at those faces in the last frame :) Great design too!
The second one is warm and cute, and such beautiful corners!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Pauline C said…
2 fab Christmas cards today Lynn, I adore the little PB mouse, and the cute snowmen really made me smile!
Pauline xx
Chris said…
Both cards definitely have the cuteness factor, love your stamps and beautiful designs.
xx
Ellibelle said…
These PB cards just make me smile too, so cute and festive! Love how you added the little mouse to the birds for that wonderful scene and what a naughty little dog :)
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two gorgeous creations Lynn, I can't choose my favourite between them, they are both so lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards love the Robins and the cute images in the apertures.
Carol x
Sarah said…
What fun cards!! Love the PB mouse stamped on that gorgeous paper, What a brilliant idea x
coldwaters2 said…
Love, Love, Love these two wonderful festive creations Lynn the images are so cute and adorable I do love that Robin on the second one the first one made me smile with the little woofer, lol, superb makes
hugs
lolo x
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, love the design with the cute snowman, such fun. The robins on that card made me smile - love his expression at seeing this little mouse!
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
I think that little dog has the right idea. Why do snowmen need hats and scarfs? Great card, it definitely made me smile. The little mouse and robins on your second card are cute too xx
Two delightful cards Lynn - love the top one - that has such a fun twist to it - and I love the way you have framed the images. That wee mouse is a cutie on the beautiful second card
Blessings
Maxine
Jules said…
Hi Lynn

Two lovely cards to add to your Christmas collection .. .. .. you can't beat a Penny Black image!

Hope your week is off to a good start.

Love Jules xx
What wonderful cards, love the story and sparkle in the first one and the mouse and robin in your second card. A fun card, I think.
Faith x