Christmas it is!

 Allsorts





Three DT cards from me today for the challenges at AllsortsWe Love Stamping  and Stamping Sensations.

My first card is for Allsorts and the optional theme of Christmas Time chosen by our host this week Lolo. Or you can use the Anything goes option. For my card I've used a pre printed image with a scrap of DP. I then used an old Spellbinders candy cane die set.

My second card is for the mid month reminder of our challenge at We Love Stamping where we'd like to see either Christmas Characters or anything goes. I've used an Apple Blossom stamp set that has never seen ink before. I used DI inks to create a background and then cut out with a debossed circle die. I coloured Santa with DI watercolour pencils. I added a little silver gilding polish around the edges of the circle and some gold pen to the wording. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with an oval die.

My third card is for Stamping Sensations and another mid month reminder. We have a theme of Get Ready For Christmas or anything goes. I've used a Crafty Individuals cottage stamp directly onto a piece of patterned paper. I then coloured with promarkers and added a die cut sentiment from the same glitter card as the base mat.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Three different but equally lovely Christmas cards for the various challenges
brenda said…
Our posts are Christmas all the way today Lynn. As Val said, three very different cards but equally pretty, if pushed on a fav maybe the Santa, he looks to have a very laid back demeanour.

B x
Sarn said…
Love all three of these Christmas cards Lynn. They are all so different- showing your versatility xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful , cute and sweet cards Lynn

gr karin
Pauline C said…
Three very different but equally pretty cards Lynn … love them all though I think my favourite is the third one, love how you have stamped your image directly onto the paper.
Pauline xx
Chris said…
A lovely selection of festive cards here Lynn, great variety of styles and designs.
xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous cards, my fave is the cute Santa one;-))m
crafty-stamper said…
Love all your Christmas cards Lynn and all the stamps.
Carol x
Ellibelle said…
Three fabulous Christmas cards Lynn, each one so beautiful and unique!
Liz said…
Three super Christmas cards Lynn, all so very different. xx
Mrs.B said…
Three lovely Christmas cards Lynn. Love that cheerful skating Santa image, and the CI cottage looks great on the printed paper.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
Three wonderful Christmas cards. I think the middle one is my favourite xx
A great set of festive cards for all your challenges Lynn.
Lorraine
You have been busy Lynn, such lovely trio of cards, very different and impressive! The second one is my favourite, love so much the retro feel!
coldwaters2 said…
WOW three beautiful creations Lynn each one is wonderful to see the images and designs are perfection
hugs
lolo x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three gorgeous cards Lynn, I love them all. No favourites here, they are all so different and equally lovely in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Sarah said…
Wonderful cards Lynn. The cottage is wonderful, just like a Christmassy cottage should be!!
Kate said…
Gosh you've been a busy little elf Linby! Three fabulous cards - love them all and impossible to select a favourite! Hugs, Kate
All of your beautiful cards shout Christmas and are wonderful too. A favourite? I have to say the last one, it reminds me of the film "It's A Wonderful Life. A has to be seen at Christmas in our house.
Faith x