You're my Best-tea

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I've chosen an optional theme of "Friendship". You can of course use "anything goes" if you wish.

I had all of these old scrapbook sentiments that someone gave me years ago. I decided to use them all on a card together with this sweet stamp from MFT which I paper pieced. I finished it off with a few sequins and a little tag using various stamps to make the sentiment.

I do hope you can join us this week at the challenge, and I look forward to seeing your entries.


Prizes are from Stampendous and Oakwood Direct and WOWVOW for these weeks.


Comments

Aquarius said…
Certainly lots of friendship on this card - not sure I have anything suitable so it may have to be anything goes for me
Sarn said…
A very sweet friendship card Lynn and a lovely theme for this week's Allsorts challenge. xxx
Ellibelle said…
This is so fun, Lynn. Love all the sentiments and the fabulous image!
brenda said…
YOu've combined all the elements together so well Lynn and there are some lovely sentiments as well. Great theme, enjoyed it.

B x
Dotty Jo said…
Such a sweet card. I love your little paper pieced gal, Jo x
Very different and creative card Lynn, love it so much. All those sentiment and quotes are so beautiful and love that paper pieced girl with the big cup of coffee that matches the punny sentiment!
crafty-stamper said…
Great friendship card and love all the sentiments.
Carol x
Chris said…
You picked a great theme Lynn, love all those sweet sentiments on your lovely card- a great way to make special friend feel treasured!
xx
A lovely theme this week and your card says it all - the design is perfect depicting friendship and sharing a cuppa.
Lorraine
Wendy L said…
A great idea to use all the sentiments on one card, it looks fab. X
Very creative and love how you added all the sentiments and the image and tag. a Super card Lynn.
Faith x
Sarah said…
That's such a lovely card Lynn. Thank you for a lovely theme too, I really enjoyed making my DT piece xx
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous card Lynn love the image and all those sentiments a super make
hugs
lolo x
HilaryJane said…
What a great way to use those fabulous sentiments. Very effective xx
Liz said…
Super card Lynn. I love all the different sentiments. xx
Pauline C said…
Great friendship card Lynn, love the sweet image paired with all the different sentiments.
Pauline xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a cute and beautiful card Lynn

gr karin