Favourite colour and Christmas foliage

 


I've got two DT cards to share today (and an extra) for the challenges at We Love Stamping  and Stamping Sensations.

The card above is for Stamping Sensations where we have the optional theme of Favourite colours (mine is purple) or anything goes. We just need to see at least one stamped element on your entry please.

I bought a set of TH stamps called Bold Botanicals recently after seeing someone else using them and I absolutely love them. I've used one on this card by stamping in black onto purple card. I then used an old Papermania paper stack to frame it.

I also did this version. For this one I used purple ink onto white cardstock.




The prize is four A5 stamp sets from Highlight Crafts, two winners will each receiving two sets.


Below is my DT card for the challenge at We Love Stamping where we would like to see
Winter Flowers, Foliage etc. as the optional theme or anything goes. We just need to see at least one stamped element on your entry please.

For my DT card I used a Spellbinders stamp set. I embossed using WOW Turkish gold powder onto a piece of Pion printed paper and then coloured with promarkers.

I tried to capture the sparkle on these photos below.


Three prizes this month come from AALL and Create, a DL floral border stamp with pack of Sharp Tongues sentiments, an A 5 stamp set and a pair of Miss Dee stamps

  

Comments

brenda said…
What choices Lynn, both your purple cards are striking, I think maybe the first with the subtle background is my fav, but there again I like the greens introduced on the second. Then the luxurious feel of your WLS one with the copper tones coming through.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
3 beautiful cards Lynn but my favorite is the middle one thats gorgeous
gr karin
Wow!! Both your cards for SS are AMAZING and very impressive! Fabulous modern look and love how you made the first very dramatic and the second one so sweet!
The one for WLS is gorgeous and cheerful with all that sparkling!!
Chris said…
Two striking cards using that bold TH stamp, I always like to see how different the same stamp and design can look using different colours.
The Christmas card is beautiful, very classy! xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three awesome creations Lynn. The two SS ones are both very striking and I love the copper and green of the WLS one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
HilaryJane said…
That stamp on your first card looks so dramatic. I love the effect. The second one is great too. I like how your have used the pp to frame it. Your third card is just lovely and Christmasy xx
Pauline C said…
Beautiful set of cards Lynn - I particularly love the striking stamp and colourways you have used on your first cards.
Pauline xx
Inkyfingers said…
What a lovely collection of cards, Lynn - that TH stamp is just awesome and I love the designs you came up with. My fave is the purple on black which is so dramatic and gorgeous.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x
crafty-stamper said…
All beautiful cards and stamps but love the dramatic result with the black stamping onto purple card,
Carol x
Mrs.B said…
Fabulous set of cards Lynn but my favourite though has to be the first, love the bold black stamping on purple. It's nice to see how it looks stamped in the coloured ink giving it a different look.
I can imagine the sparkle with the gold embossing it's a lovely festive card.
Avril xx