Flower and foliage

 



Two DT cards from me today as a reminder of our challenges at We Love Stamping  and Stamping Sensations.

My first card is for We Love Stamping and uses another fav colour of mine - teal, as we would like to see your favourite colours on your creations, or this is always the anything goes option.

I'm not really a pink person, but I do rather like the effect of the ink on the pink. It's actually peacock feathers DI but comes out teal like this. I just had to use another of the TH Bold Botanicals again mid month as I love them so much.

My second card is for Stamping Sensations optional theme of Winter Flowers, Foliage etc. This is a new stamp I purchased from Spellbinders. I simply stamped onto kraft card and embossed in white. I used colour in my framing and sentiment which is two tone, if you look closely. I then used some diamond frost around the frame to soften it a little.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find time to join in with the challenges.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Two lovely floral cards to remind us about the challenges
Pauline C said…
2 gorgeous cards Kynn, love the statement flower in the first p,us it’s a great colour combo, and the second is very pretty and Christmassy.
Pauline xx
Chris said…
Both fabulous cards Lynn, lovely stamps and beautiful designs.
xx
HilaryJane said…
I love both these cards. The white embossing on the kraft and the pink and blue look wonderful. I was a little confused reading your post and then realised you have the themes for the challenges the wrong way round xx
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, the TH Bold Botanicals looks fabulous in all the colourways you've used. Love the traditional colours with the Kraft.
Avril xx
Contrasting but gorgeous cards Lynn. Love the first with its simple colouring. The second is so Christmassy, love both.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards Lynn-you had me panicking for a moment thought I had blogged the wrong card but you got the themes wrong way round lol.Love all the embossed foliage but the first one is my favourite.
Carol x
brenda said…
Both lovely Lynn but like you really like the effect of the ink onto pink card.

B x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations Lynn. The pink one is really awesome, very striking. Yes I was the same as Hilary but discovered what had happened.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mervi said…
Both are gorgeous and fabulous cards;-))m
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn.....gr karin
Amazing cards Lynn, I love so much how the peacock feathers ink came out from pink, such adorable look! White on craft is beautiful too and loos so festive with the red!
Hugs
coldwaters2 said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn the images are superb the colours and embossing are fantastic
hugs
lolo x