Have a beautiful day

 



This is for my homework for the Snippets Playground challenge.

Here are my snippets - well what was left when I had cut out my flower, because I forgot beforehand! As you can see this was a well used piece of card with just enough room to squeeze my stamp onto.


I created a background using DIs and then stamped the flower onto it and then paper pieced onto the top so that I didn't loose those lovely stamens. I did a little background stamping in colour and some stencilling. I think by putting the DIs onto coloured cardstock it's given a real vibrancy to the flower colour.

I then used my frame dies to cut the frame and added some stamping in black using the rest of the AALL & Create set. finally added the sentiment (which comes with the double stamping!) and mounted onto a piece of paper cut using a Chloe die.

I've also completed this Owl sparkle art card, which I am going to frame. Just love it. So much sparkle in real life. I've also got the giraffe to do.

Comments

brenda said…
So happy to see Textured Florals getting an outing and how beautifully vibrant in orange against the blue/green hues of the background. The Owl looks good as well.

B x
Sarn said…
I ADORE that A&C flower. One of my faves. LOVE your colour combo too - so this card really works for me! Please stop using those frame dies - I love them . . . but have already spent more than I should in the recent sales!

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Still got plenty of grog left in my flask if you fancy a pepped-up hot chocolate later! xxx

WOW your owl picture is AMAZING xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card Lynn and that owl is so beautiful looks great

gr karin
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really gorgeous card creation Lynn, I adore the owl as well. It must look even more gorgeous in real life.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Gorgeous card,great background and love the beautiful flower and die-cut frame.Love the owl too
Carol x
Fabulous use of your AALL&Create stamp set, love the colours combo and the sweet frame! That owl is just stunning!
HilaryJane said…
Gorgeous card, the colours are perfect too. Looks like you need a lot of patience for the sparkle art. The end result is fabulous though. So well worth the effort xx
Di said…
What a gorgeous card Lynn! Wonderful colours and of course who doesn't love A&C! Super use of the frame dies as well - adding the orange outer frame is just perfick! I love your owl as well. I've been making some diamond art keyrings here when time allows - but have realised that the little gems will quickly be lost through being popped into a pocket or handbag. I think the rest could well end up on card fronts!

Hugs
Di xx