A snowy scene and enjoy life

 



It's time for my mid-month reminder for my DT challenges at We Love Stamping, where our optional theme is "something new" or Anything goes with a stamped element and at Stamping Sensations with the option of the mood board below or  Anything goes with a stamped element.


My first card is for Stamping Sensations using the snowdrops from the mood board for inspiration. I used an old CC stamp which had never seen ink!. I stamped and then masked off the bottom for the snow and ink blended and watercoloured for the sky and buildings.

My second card is for We Love Stamping and my something new is another Daisy B stamp. This one is very large and so this is also a very large card. I too the opportunity to use an Indigo Blu sentiment stamp that I haven't used for ages as that is also large. I used AALL & Create stamps for the background. I stencilled around the image with a CC stencil and coloured the image with sparkle pens.

Comments

Aquarius said…
Two great cards to spur us on to enter the challenges
KarinsArtScrap said…
very beautiful cards you have made Lynn.........gr karin
coldwaters2 said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn love the scene on the first one and then the glamour of the second super work
hugs
lolo x
Lovely and peaceful scene for SSS, the snowdrops look so sweet!
Your inspiration for WLS is a delight, how many stamps used here! It's a so feminine card and the whole design looks very sweet!
Chris said…
Beautiful work Lynn, a serene winter scene in soft icy colours, a beautifully gowned lady on the second very eye catching card. So much to admire on this one with the fabulous stamping and vibrant colours.
xx
Sarn said…
Two gorgeous cards for the respective challenges. Love the pretty snowdrop scene especially xxx
Mervi said…
Two fabulous and brilliant cards, love both;-))m
Pauline C said…
Very pretty winter scene Lynn with the gorgeous snowdrops, and a very striking second card with that very stylish stamp.
Pauline xx
HilaryJane said…
That is just what snowdrops do. Poke their heads up to cheer up winter. I love them and what a great scene you have created with yours. Your butterfly lady is great too. Love the colours and that background xx
These are beautiful cards! I love the winter scenic card with the icy blue sky, very pictureque and your friendship card is striking.Great background and textures. Michelle x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two gorgeous creations Lynn, I love to see the little of heads of Snowdrops poking through.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Both beautiful cards,love the Snowy scene and snowdrops,great image and sentiment on the second card.
Carol x