Glitter & sparkle



I made this card using my 7x5 frame die set, but for a change I popped up the middle panel on some foam tape after I had embossed and cut it out.

The stamp is an old CE one which I love and not sure I've used it before, but I know I used the other one in the release. To finish off I used a sentiment die from Chloe and put over the top of it a pink glitter cling and also over the bauble. So in real life it is very glittery and sparkly. So, I am entering it into the Christmas Craft Creations challenge for Glitter & Sparkle.


Today is the last Rudolph Day challenge! So sad, but expected with Mo having had health issues and it is a lot of work to run a challenge. Thanks to Mo and the DT for the inspiration and I am entering with this card for the last challenge, just for fun.

I remember back in 2015 when Mo took over from Sarn to run the Rudolph Challenge - maybe someone else will want to take it on?

Comments

Aquarius said…
Great card, who doesn't love glitter and sparkle, especially when it's for Christmas
coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful festive card Lynn love that central image and all the lovely glitter
hugs
lolo x
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
yes very sad for the end to the challenge but health must take first priority.
Thanks for reminding me of when Mo took it over I had forgotton the year.
Hope somebody does take it over I am not that good with computers other wise I would have liked to do it.

Love your wonderful card and the brilliant design with all that lovely glitz too.
What a great scene in the centre of that beautiful bauble.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
KarinsArtScrap said…
very beautiful card Lynn.....gr karin
Chris said…
A beautiful card Lynn, that bauble is gorgeous and such lovely sparkle.
xx
HilaryJane said…
Great card, love the pink and blue and that amazing bauble. Your cut out panel adds just a little extra interest. Great idea xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Lin, I love a bit of glitter and sparkle.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Sarn said…
Love your pretty bauble card for the last Rudolph Day by Mo. Hope someone takes on the running of the challenge. Bless you for the shout out xxx
Liz said…
Beautiful card Lynn, the non-traditional colours are so pretty.
Liz xx
mamapez5 said…
You can't beat 'a bit of sparkle' on a Christmas card. This is very pretty. Kate x
Leanne said…
I like your card great ornament and the color is pretty, thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations
Pauline C said…
Beautiful bauble stamp Lynn and very pretty card - love the soft colours.
Pauline xx
What a beautiful way to use the baubles Lynn, such a lovely card and colours.
Stef Perry said…
You certainly made the most of sparkle with the sentiment and bauble! A lovely and perhaps non-traditional color combo that works beautifully for your card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!
Lori Turner said…
Very pretty Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations week xoxxo