Bauhaus inspired

 


Before I cleaned my stencils (Layering Bauhaus Blocks (3 Stencils) after the card I made yesterday, I decided to try a design on a little snippet. I didn't clean the stencils! So I got a little bit of a different colour pallet. I then spritzed the stencil and used the oxide inks with a brush to colour the stamped square from Uniko Bauhaus Blocks Clear Stamps set.

I then used the black block stamp from Uniko Simply Said Blocks Clear stamps set which I don't think I have ever used before. The sentiment is from the same set. Then the vertical lines are from Background Builders Arts Décoratifs Clear Stamp and the horizontal lines are the Background Blocks Pinstripe Clear Stamp.

I added some black pen lines to the stencil panel and some white pen dots. I then simply placed with foam pads my stencil panel and my stamped panel onto the background card and then onto the card base.

This is my second entry into the Uniko stamps link up card challenge to celebrate 12 years of Uniko.
Background Blocks Pinstripe Clear Stamp

Comments

Chris said…
I love this fabulous design, what great use of your stamps and stencils.
xx
brenda said…
What great effects achieved Lynn. Just ordered a Uniko stamp, my fist but saw a design I rather liked.

B x
coldwaters2 said…
Gosh never heard of these before Lynn but tell you what they are fabulous and this is one classy card great techniques and colours I love it
hugs
lolo x
Aquarius said…
Not sure how I've never heard of Uniko but love what you've done with the stencils and stamps which go so well with them. Nice to see something a bit different and has brought Troika pottery into my mind somehow, guess it's the shapes.
crafty-stamper said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty-stamper said…
I agree with above comments I have never heard of Uniko either,great card and design love the stencils/stamps and colours used.
carol x
Fabulous and modern card, you used so well all the Uniko stencils and stamps, Lynn! I love them too, a lot of possibilities! You mixed all the items so well! Beautiful colours too!
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow fantastic and great card Lynn.......gr karin
Pauline C said…
Wow Lynn this is really funky, I love it! I really like Uniko stamps though most of mine are either florals or sent?iments … these give a really original modern look!
Pauline xx
HilaryJane said…
I have been away for a few days so I am sorry if I have missed some of your posts. I had to visit this one properly though. It is so clever. I love the finished look. I think I have all the Uniko supplies that you have used. Thanks for the inspiration xx
More amazing mix of these stamps with a wonderful colour mix. A wonderful card. x
Neets B said…
Loving the colours you used here, a great combination with the black elements. Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko's birthday party!