Lattice die

 


Yay! I finally got round to using this technique with the lattice die. At least I had used the die, just not for what I initially bought it for.

I got this image from a FB group I am in run by Aussie Annie. I think one of the reasons it has taken me so long to do this technique is I didn't have a suitable image. Of course now I have made this one I am up and running finding other papers that work, so expect more of these cards.

As I printed the image onto paper I then cut again in card and mounted it which gave a really nice solid finish. The background paper is from a magazine.

I'm entering this card into the Triple B challenge for 1, 2 or 3 of the B's ... Birds, Butterflies, Blooms - I am using Blooms.

Comments

Aquarius said…
I like the effect of this technique but agree that finding suitable images is something which rather puts me off using it as often as I should. These blooms work very well.
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card with this fab die Lynn.....gr karin
Pauline C said…
Gorgeous work Lynn with a fab image and die. I’d love more info about how you did this cos I don’t really understand how you achieved it, though the result is spectacular!
Pauline xx
coldwaters2 said…
This is so beautiful Lynn love that image it does go perfectly with the lattice a wonderful card
hugs
lolo x
brenda said…
Gorgeous results Lynn, will wing you one or two floral images over that might be useful.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Well done for using that technique. Your card looks amazing. That image is perfect. I shall look forward to seeing more xx
Oh, this lattice card is SO elegant and sweet, great work with this beautiful die and -as you say- the paper is just perfect!
I think you might use the leftovers for another beautiful card... :D
Vicky Hayes said…
This is so effective Lynn! I don't have a lattice die but am running my mind over my collection to think about what else I could use... Thank you for always being so inspirational! Vicky x
Darlene said…
BEAUTIFUL! Great job on the technique! I haven't used this technique in a long while now ... thanks for inspiration to create a few of my own! Yours is absolutely beautiful and Annie is such a great inspiration!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power